Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
‎Talkin' Cowboys: Talkin' Cowboys: Championship Experience? on Apple Podcasts

44:30:mjlol:

that Jane slater story though . For like three straight year my gf kept buying me Fitbits and telling me to wear them. Probabaly why she broke up with me.:francis: I wore that shyt when me and the boys rode down to virginia beach and myrtle beach.

it would’ve been so easy to catch me to because my heart rate is notoriously low along with my bp

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall boy Ceedee screwed up on the pick play to Wilson. He said it on sound of the sideline. I'm bout tired of his mental blunders. Even Aikman called him out on the broadcast that it should've been offensive PI

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the moment I've been waiting for since the ankle injury last year. My QB is ready :to:
I’m hyped for this game. Sunday can’t come quick enough. I’m being bogged down in the meantime with these sorry ass Houston rocket performances…every game a blowout

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Yall boy Ceedee screwed up on the pick play to Wilson. He said it on sound of the sideline. I'm bout tired of his mental blunders. Even Aikman called him out on the broadcast that it should've been offensive PI

He really seem like he be off in his own world sometimes

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This is the moment I've been waiting for since the ankle injury last year. My QB is ready :to:
The game that wins @BlueHeffner over :wow:

21944795.gif

Edit: Nah it would probably take beating Tampa :ehh:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Jesse made a point that had me :jbhmm:

He basically said Ceedee is playing out of position. They are forcing him to be a slot when he should be on the outside. Thats why the passing game looks better when its Coop, Ceedee, & Ced as opposed to Coop, Gallup, & Ceedee.

He himself alluded to wanting to be on the outside more too :jbhmm: