Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Niners are going to be the sexy upset pick this week.

Yeah they been on Niners for weeks that’s why I’m not getting turned up that they calling for the upset. They been pushing the niner narrative on BSPN for a minute. This is a great test for this squad to prove that they aren’t the same Cowboys

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If we are able to win, this will be a more convincing wildcard victory than 14 over Lions or 18 over Seahawks

This is a respectable opponent and either we are up to the challenge and do the damn thing, or we get bounced and face a long offseason of questions

I’m not upset one bit at drawing SF. It’s what this team needs and deserves if they have any aspirations of making a run. Victory over SF gives me confidence the following week no matter who we play in the divisional round

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If McCarthy loses to the 9ers he should be fired. There's lots of coaching candidates who would be foaming at the mouth to take this job. Including Harbaugh.
You trying to get my blood pressure up on this brisk Monday morning :martin:

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yeah they been on Niners for weeks that’s why I’m not getting turned up that they calling for the upset. They been pushing the niner narrative on BSPN for a minute. This is a great test for this squad to prove that they aren’t the same Cowboys
They've won 7 of their last 9 games. But outside of the Rams, they haven't really beaten anyone during that stretch. On the other hand, they played the Titans and Bengals very tight.

edit: nevermind they beat the Bengals. So yeah, they are on a roll.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BSPN are going to use the Jimmy J injured hand excuse come next Monday. These MFers are shameful. :mjlol: