Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
For some reason, I've been able to erase those years out of my memory as well.

Those were probably the most forgettable years in Cowboys history. :heh:

I forgot we even made playoffs in 99 , I do remember being mad as hell after the Cards loss.

I remember tuning out a lot of the haters during that time and with no major highlights to think about during that time frame I buried it deep :mjlol:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still rocking the Quincy Carter Avi, I really thought he was the chosen one :mjlol:
I was also a Quincy supporter as well breh and thought he could have benefited more in 2004 than in 2003 with the additional of a much needed possession wr in Keyshawn and a burgeoning Witten (Witten split snaps with Dan Campbell. Yeah, that Dan Campbell). And addition by subtraction (getting Troy Hambrick out of the paint). But fam had his off the field issues and he was already on a short leash next in line with Antonio Bryant with Parcells :mjcry:. I knew his days were numbered even after the unexpected but successful 03’ season. Jerry probably couldn’t tell Parcells shyt after that quick turnaround :mjgrin:.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was also a Quincy supporter as well breh and thought he could have benefited more in 2004 than in 2003 with the additional of a much needed possession wr in Keyshawn and a burgeoning Witten (Witten split snaps with Dan Campbell. Yeah, that Dan Campbell). And addition by subtraction (getting Troy Hambrick out of the paint). But fam had his off the field issues and he was already on a short leash next in line with Antonio Bryant with Parcells :mjcry:. I knew his days were numbered even after the unexpected but successful 03’ season. Jerry probably couldn’t tell Parcells shyt after that quick turnaround :mjgrin:.
The first 2 5-11 seasons were legit 5-11 teams. The last one we were better than 5-11. We were a .500 team with Quincy until Jerry mettled and forced Chad Hutchinson to start and then it fell apart from there. If we had a real coach in campo last season we probabaly make the playoffs that year. We lost our first game to the inaugural Houston Texans :stopitslime:. We should’ve been in the hunt for the wildcard that year.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a little worried about losing Quinn now. I didn't see the Dolphins firing Flores :sadcam: I doubt Quinn would go to the Vikings. They aren't winning anything with Cousins.