Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We made Cowboys posters at school and everyone wanted a 3-peat with another CRAZY Super Bowl parade.

Niners jumped on our azz early but honestly the '94 Cowboys was our best squad since Jerry bought the team. We just didn't have the coach. Even McCarthy wins a ring with that squad easy.
A couple of ppl from that time say the Cowboys might’ve a bulls like dynasty of Jimmy never gets fired

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way you can blank out that the end of the big three and then ignore the campo years… jsut too long of a time line. Those campo years were the worst. Thank you Parcells even if I was annoyed by his old school Mentality. He revived this franchise. We were seriously on our way to becoming the gutter of it wasn’t for Parcells
Giving up those 1st round picks for Joey Galloway kinda set the team back. I understood at that time that they was trying to make a splash in response to Irvin being a no go. Then pairing Galloway with Rocket Ismail seemed tempting at that time. Also with Aikman out and going through a QB gauntlet of Cunningham, Anthony Wright, Clint Stoerner, Ryan Leaf, Tony Banks, and Quincy Carter, Vinny Testaverde, and then Drew Bledsoe for early to mid 2000’s

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giving up those 1st round picks for Joey Galloway kinda set the team back. I understood at that time that they was trying to make a splash in response to Irvin being a no go. Then pairing Galloway with Rocket Ismail seemed tempting at that time. Also with Aikman out and going through a QB gauntlet of Cunningham, Anthony Wright, Clint Stoerner, Ryan Leaf, Tony Banks, and Quincy Carter, Vinny Testaverde, and then Drew Bledsoe for early to mid 2000’s
Drew Henson, Chad Hutchinson….

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Cunningham, Anthony Wright, Clint Stoerner, Ryan Leaf, Tony Banks, and Quincy Carter, Vinny Testaverde, and then Drew Bledsoe
tenor.gif

What’s crazy is that was the era I really started watching the NFL (I was more into college football as a kid) and the Cowboys. I’m surprised I stuck around this long

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

left out chad and Drew.

that 95 team we had no business winning a chip. And all it did was cement Jerry’s ego that “500 coaches” could coach our team.

we cannot lose this weekend. The reason ima cowboys fan is due to my brothers 49ers fandom and hatred for Dallas.

my mom don’t even know what to do cause she knows ima be extra tight if Dallas loses and my bro gotta be tight if San Fran loses

Daps
A couple of ppl from that time say the Cowboys might’ve a bulls like dynasty of Jimmy never gets fired

I agree honestly.

Jimmy would have done a better job drafting talent. We'd lose Alvin Harper, Jimmie Jones, Ken Norton Jr etc., but Johnson would have drafted good replacements and kept the overall depth going.

Definitely win in 94, 95 and probably 96 too. Think the Packers would have caught us in '97.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
We made Cowboys posters at school and everyone wanted a 3-peat with another CRAZY Super Bowl parade.

Niners jumped on our azz early but honestly the '94 Cowboys was our best squad since Jerry bought the team. We just didn't have the coach. Even McCarthy wins a ring with that squad easy.
No Barry Switzer slander breh

He recuited my kinfolk back in the day :wow:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps

LMAO. Got lucky as hell to benefit from two of the worst trades in NFL history with Niners trading Haley and Vikings trading 800 draft picks for Herschel Walker bum ass.

Jimmy was no genius, he just had the best roster.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel the same way bout Romo I can’t rewatch those games tho. Romo never had a complete squad just wish we got to see him in his prime with a complete squad :to:
I had hoped for Romo story to conclude with a ring (Could have been a lightweight Kurt Warner type of story for us). What’s crazy is Romo only had one full season with T.O. barely (2006 he came in for Bledsoe, 2008 he missed some games due to injury and the offense was anemic with the corpse of Brad Johnson filling in). 2007 - Terry Glenn was out for most of the season and was never quite the same upon his return R.I.P. :mjcry:.

I haven’t post this much in a season thread since the 2014 season. I just pretty much lurk and observe from afar. I guess the matchup with the Niners got me going down memory lane, for better or worse.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No bigger pain as a Cowboys fan then watching that team just get old and shytty :sadcam:

The Panthers loss :scust: the cardinals loss :scust: I managed to blank out 97-2001 till just now

For some reason, I've been able to erase those years out of my memory as well.

Those were probably the most forgettable years in Cowboys history. :heh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
left out chad and Drew.

that 95 team we had no business winning a chip. And all it did was cement Jerry’s ego that “500 coaches” could coach our team.

we cannot lose this weekend. The reason ima cowboys fan is due to my brothers 49ers fandom and hatred for Dallas.

my mom don’t even know what to do cause she knows ima be extra tight if Dallas loses and my bro gotta be tight if San Fran loses

just don’t go to the game