Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

He’s 100% correct.

Zeke strong armed his way to a contract. Now he’s strong armed touches. Tony Pollard should’ve had about 1200 yards rushing if it weren’t for Zeke.

Those numbers provide absolutely no context. With no Dak, teams keyed on stopping the run last year - but the chart wont show that. Through 5 games this year he was averaging 90 yards per game, right where he left off his second year, and Zeke haters dont even question why that changed. “I dont wanna hear about his knee if his knee so bad he should have sat out” :camby: blame the coaching staff

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

He’s 100% correct.

Zeke strong armed his way to a contract. Now he’s strong armed touches. Tony Pollard should’ve had about 1200 yards rushing if it weren’t for Zeke.

Dude thinks we can get a 3rd and a 5th for Zeke :mjlol:

We would probably have to attach a 5th just for someone to eat his contract :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
many thing is, if he’s not healthy, why play him? Does he have certain incentives in his contract? :dahell:

It’s not that hard to find running backs

I'm still not buying into this whole "he not healthy" thing. Again...dude has never showed up on an injury report. And he has been limping around his whole career.

And he is playing cause he is the 3rd highest paid running back in the league this year. When you make as much money as anyone at your position the team is going to have you play. To not play Zeke is for the front office to say "we should not have given Zeke the biggest contract a running back has ever received."

Politics are everywhere...and most certainly in sports. Sad we are going to let Pollard walk and then have to draft another Pollard.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not buying into this whole "he not healthy" thing. Again...dude has never showed up on an injury report. And he has been limping around his whole career.

And he is playing cause he is the 3rd highest paid running back in the league this year. When you make as much money as anyone at your position the team is going to have you play. To not play Zeke is for the front office to say "we should not have given Zeke the biggest contract a running back has ever received."

Politics are everywhere...and most certainly in sports. Sad we are going to let Pollard walk and then have to draft another Pollard.
:gucci:

The dude is clearly hurt. You think it's some coincidence dude went front having 3 consecutive 100-yd games to looking gimpy. I get you dudes like to pocket watch and don't like many of the players of the team but why be illogical? He started off great, got hurt and it affected his production. Why is that so difficult to grasp?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s 100% correct.

Sound like a jealous pocket-watcher. Yea let's just ignore the injuries, lack of touches, and poor oline play just to bytch about a dude's contract. Get the fukk over it. Damn this fanbase