Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:gucci:

The dude is clearly hurt. You think it's some coincidence dude went front having 3 consecutive 100-yd games to looking gimpy. I get you dudes like to pocket watch and don't like many of the players of the team but why be illogical? He started off great, got hurt and it affected his production. Why is that so difficult to grasp?

If he clearly hurt why he not show up on an injury report :unimpressed:

You making it seem like those 3 good games he had should have been what he was doing all year. It wasn't. It was just 3 good games from a trash ass back. And we know this...cause look at every game after that. And I already posted Dak numbers in those games and if you want to go back and look at the defense play by play you tell me what the linebackers and safeties were worried about when they were droppign into coverage damn near every play, Dak or Zeke?

When did he even get hurt? Cause you guys are all over the place with what games you say he even got hurt in :unimpressed:

It's difficult to grasp because like all lies, it's not true.

I don't know why it's so difficult for you to grasp that a nikka who run for 16 yards in a whole nfl game...probably aint that good. That a nikka who run for 25 yards in an nfl game...probably aint that good. That a nikka who aint run for 60 yards in one game for 10 weeks...probably aint that good Who was the last running back you saw not rush for 60 yards for 10 games but you said to yourself "oh he just hurt?"..

All we heard for a week was how healthy and explosive Zeke is. Then he ran for 16 yards. So who lyin, is it you or is it Zeke:unimpressed:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You making it seem like those 3 good games he had should have been what he was doing all year. It wasn't. It was just 3 good games from a trash ass back. And we know this...cause look at every game after that. And I already posted Dak numbers in those games and if you want to go back and look at the defense play by play you tell me what the linebackers and safeties were worried about when they were droppign into coverage damn near every play, Dak or Zeke?

When did he even get hurt? Cause you guys are all over the place with what games you say he even got hurt in :unimpressed:

I don't know why it's so difficult for you to grasp that a nikka who run for 16 yards in a whole nfl game...probably aint that good. That a nikka who run for 25 yards in an nfl game...probably aint that good. That a nikka who aint run for 60 yards in one game for 10 weeks...probably aint that good Who was the last running back you saw not rush for 60 yards for 10 games but you said to yourself "oh he just hurt?"..

All we heard for a week was how healthy and explosive Zeke is. Then he ran for 16 yards. So who lyin, is it you or is it Zeke:unimpressed:
This is dumb ass logic. He got hurt after those games as well as key pieces on the online. His production then slipped. Why is that a difficult concept to grasp? Zeke and Derrick Henry have bears identical production this season.. is Henry bad too? :mjgrin:

Check-mate

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

and it’s not like he’s old. He’s only 26.
it’s not like he’s been run into the ground. He’s carried the ball less than 250 times the past Two seasons. And barely had 300 carries three other times.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is dumb ass logic. He got hurt after those games as well as key pieces on the online. His production then slipped. Why is that a difficult concept to grasp? Zeke and Derrick Henry have bears identical production this season.. is Henry bad too? :mjgrin:

Check-mate

Did you just compare numbers from a dude who played in 17 games to numbers from a dude who played in 8 games:gucci:.

Did you just compare numbers from a dude who actually fractured his foot and had fukking surgery to a dude who is just hobbling around and has not had surgery :gucci:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
and it’s not like he’s old. He’s only 26.
it’s not like he’s been run into the ground. He’s carried the ball less than 250 times the past Two seasons. And barely had 300 carries three other times.

I mean...how many carries did this nikka get at Ohio State :francis:.

I just looked...this nikka had 592 carries at Ohio State:francis:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you just compare numbers from a dude who played in 17 games to numbers from a dude who played in 8 games:gucci:.

Did you just compare numbers from a dude who actually fractured his foot and had fukking surgery to a dude who is just hobbling around and has not had surgery :gucci:

Henry- 219 carries - 937yds- 4.3 ypc
Zeke - 237 carries - 1002yds - 4.2 ypc

Damn near identical production and usage :mjgrin:

Give zeke Henry's touches and he likely has well over 1,500 yards just going by the pace

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zeke is clearly hurt. He ain’t wear that knee brace for style. That said he’s clearly lost a step.we ain’t never getting another season out of him similar to the production from his first 3 years

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Zeke is clearly hurt. He ain’t wear that knee brace for style. That said he’s clearly lost a step.we ain’t never getting another season out of him similar to the production from his first 3 years

He’s only has 1 run of 50 or more yards carrying the ball out of the backfield

for his entire career. :usure:

And that was his rookie year.

Zeke hits defenders because he can’t make them miss and he can’t out run them. He’s been like that since day one. And it’s baffling. Even DeMarco Murray had more runs of 50 or more yards. Including when he left Dallas.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s only has 1 run of 50 or more yards carrying the ball out of the backfield

for his entire career. :usure:

And that was his rookie year.

Zeke hits defenders because he can’t make them miss and he can’t out run them. He’s been like that since day one. And it’s baffling. Even DeMarco Murray had more runs of 50 or more yards. Including when he left Dallas.
:gucci:Lies Zeke outran defender plenty of times his first years. Zeke used to have a second gear. He used to take shyt to the house off of that second gear, he used to be able to beat defenders to the edge and turn the corner for big gain. I don’t know what team you been watching but it wasn’t with Zeke on it or your memeory just plain terrible

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
@Ethnic Vagina Finder

This was speed and explosive. He broke the angle the defenders had to tackle them.

thats his ONLY run out of the backfield that’s over 50 yards. Add the two long screen passes, and that’s 3 for his entire career.

The numbers are the numbers.

And even on that run, it took perfect blocking and poor angles by the defenders. L

They drafted Zeke when they could’ve drafted Jalen Ramsey, and Derrick Henry.

Instead, they wasted a second round pick on Jaylon Smith, who didn’t even play in 2016, so it was literally a waste. He’s not even on the team anymore.

2017 had a lot of running backs.

All I’m saying is Jerry Jones fascination with this nikka has cost them A LOT.

1. the 4th pick in 2016.
2. His legal issues cost them games in 2017.
3. In 2018 he chokes against the rams in the playoffs.
4. Then he threatens to holdout with 2 years left on his deal, forcing Dallas to pay him before Dak. And they don’t make the playoffs in 2019.
5. 2020 & 2021, :flabbynsick:

there were only 7 running backs with 1000 yards this year.

4 of them aren’t in the playoffs, including the rushing leader. :usure: