Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
That did hurt...but the Dez catch was a fukk you to Jerry Jones from Goodell and you can't do shyt about it.

We started off too slow in that 94 Championship.
Yeah we spotted them 21 and tried to play catch up. I fully believe if we scored to make it 31-28, the niners choke that game in 1994. The pressure would have been too big for them.

Likewise, I think we got lucky in 1995 playing the Packers instead of the Niners.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah the Dez catch and the bobbled snap stung more. I guess as an adult, at least for me, you're more aware of what was at stake and truly invested in the game. As a kid I was a fan but after a loss I was back outside with my friends or getting my lick back by replaying the game on easy mode on Madden:lolbron:

Naw, I was a spoiled brat as a Cowboys fan in the early-to-mid 90's.

That shyt hurt frfr. :unimpressed:

Deion restored that feeling the next year.

But I'm in my 30's now breh breh. :unimpressed:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 1998 squad should not have lost to the Cardinals in the Wildcard round :scust:, even with the triplets getting up there in age and Prime suffering with turf-toe throughout the season. I was looking forward to Moss vs Deion (Prime w didn’t play in Thanksgiving game).

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We woulda got cooked again :sadcam:
Perhaps. A hobbled Deion >>> Kevin Smith with regards to covering Moss. Then again we ran into them in the playoffs the next season and got beaten by Jeff George :mjtf:. I was amped for that Saturday night game against the Cardinals too thinking we had an easy win. Especially after that atrocious 97’ season, which followed the divisional loss to the Carolina Panthers.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Perhaps. A hobbled Deion >>> Kevin Smith with regards to covering Moss. Then again we ran into them in the playoffs the next season and got beaten by Jeff George :mjtf:. I was amped for that Saturday night game against the Cardinals too thinking we had an easy win. Especially after that atrocious 97’ season, which followed the divisional loss to the Carolina Panthers.

No bigger pain as a Cowboys fan then watching that team just get old and shytty :sadcam:

The Panthers loss :scust: the cardinals loss :scust: I managed to blank out 97-2001 till just now

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That cards wildcard game was the beginning for me. It’s been turbulent ride ever since:francis:. It’s why I rode so hard for Romo. Because I remember 98-06 vividly :hhh:First Qb where I felt confident going into any game even if he did disappoint more than succeed. I can rewatchRomo games even when we loss because the losses were usually us being overmatch but at least not beating ourself. Only Dak loss I ever really rewatched was the Green Bay divisional game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No bigger pain as a Cowboys fan then watching that team just get old and shytty :sadcam:

The Panthers loss :Scust: the cardinals loss :scust: I managed to blank out 97-2001 till just now
No way you can blank out that the end of the big three and then ignore the campo years… jsut too long of a time line. Those campo years were the worst. Thank you Parcells even if I was annoyed by his old school Mentality. He revived this franchise. We were seriously on our way to becoming the gutter of it wasn’t for Parcells

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
That cards wildcard game was the beginning for me. It’s been turbulent ride ever since:francis:. It’s why I rode so hard for Romo. Because I remember 98-06 vividly :hhh:First Qb where I felt confident going into any game even if he did disappoint more than succeed. I can rewatchRomo games even when we loss because the losses were usually us being overmatch but at least not beating ourself. Only Dak loss I ever really rewatched was the Green Bay divisional game.

Feel the same way bout Romo I can’t rewatch those games tho. Romo never had a complete squad just wish we got to see him in his prime with a complete squad :to:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
No way you can blank out that the end of the big three and then ignore the campo years… jsut too long of a time line. Those campo years were the worst. Thank you Parcells even if I was annoyed by his old school Mentality. He revived this franchise. We were seriously on our way to becoming the gutter of it wasn’t for Parcells

Man if Jerry just gave in a little bit to Parcells the mid 2000s might of been different for us.

Daps
That moment got all of us 80's babies ready for the next 25+ years. :unimpressed:

When will this nightmare ends. :unimpressed:

We made Cowboys posters at school and everyone wanted a 3-peat with another CRAZY Super Bowl parade.

Niners jumped on our azz early but honestly the '94 Cowboys was our best squad since Jerry bought the team. We just didn't have the coach. Even McCarthy wins a ring with that squad easy.