Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
We should be the Sunday 4:30 slot, no questions asked.
Cowboys-9ers :wow:

I wish more than anything we could wear these jerseys on Sunday
PdzgsnW.jpg

:wow:

That non pass interference call by Prime still pisses me off

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also the most exciting times. The rivalry was intense and it seemed like there was a lot of 9er fans here but I can only count the ones I know now on 1 hand.

This was the first time that I could remember being depressed as a child. :francis:

Up until that point all I knew was Cowboys and Super Bowl. :francis:

I guess it got me ready for the next 25+ years. :unimpressed:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Whatever plan for the cards we can probabaly do against SF. SF is jsut a less dynamic team. All we could do was be a more disciplinary defense against Arizona. The game was close I tilt he be when we started breaking lane integrity against Kyler. The issue against Arizona and really all the playoffs team have been LVE. We can’t make him into a weapon. Moreso have to hide him or hope he doesn’t get abused/left behind. Dude doesn’t have a strong attribute we can use to attack. Not strong, not fast, not agile. Can’t run sideline to sideline. Terrible in run support. Can’t throw him back
In zone coverage. Too slow to send on a blitz.He’s the weak link in our defense. Luckily he’s surround by dogs and he can’t get isolated on defense
LVE had one of his best games against the cardinals :huh:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
That was the worst feeling i ever had as a fan of this team.

Worse than the Dez Catch. Worse than the bobbled snap :francis:

Nah the Dez catch and the bobbled snap stung more. I guess as an adult, at least for me, you're more aware of what was at stake and truly invested in the game. As a kid I was a fan but after a loss I was back outside with my friends or getting my lick back by replaying the game on easy mode on Madden:lolbron: