Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Zeke got that 4 yards a pop largely off his start to the season. I've always been a fan of Zeke but the reason for Pollard getting 700 yards is cause Zeke can't be the every down back he once was. Which is why I am happy if he can be a 1200 yard back at this point.
So what you saying is if Zeke never hurt his knee he’d be well over 4 yards a carry. I agree.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I hope people who think Dak "aint it" are watching some other games today cause Big Ben and Hundley and Wentz and Lil Jimmy G have been :scust:

Imagine if Jimmy G was our QB...dude can barely complete a screen pass against the Rams in a do or die game for hte 49ers :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I hope people who think Dak "aint it" are watching some other games today cause Big Ben and Hundley and Wentz and Lil Jimmy G have been :scust:

Imagine if Jimmy G was our QB...dude can barely complete a screen pass against the Rams in a do or die game for hte 49ers :mjlol:
So we should be happy with Dak because other teams have trash QBs too? :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

So we should be happy with Dak because other teams have trash QBs too? :mjlol:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Do things like
-scheme
-technique
-sound, basic defensive principles
-effective communication

matter at all? You think this Defense got better by osmosis? I wont even go into Al Harris influence.

This is the best defense we've had in over 20 years. Dont sell DQ short and take it for granted. That wouldn't be wise especially considering whats been trotted on the field previously.
I don’t like the big nickel
Al Harris is from McCarthy

When I see our defense I see a lot of talent that plays okay together but can be a lot better. I also know he didn’t have a full season of Gallimore or Lawrence either but I’m not just hell bent on keeping him. Indifferent.