Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Also when it comes to Zeke...what injury does he have? Again...if you go to every single injury report for who is not going to play for Dallas cowobys every single week this year...you don't see Zeke. So I am confused about how we got 2 pages of people blaming his "injury"...but the nikka never shows up as "injured". "But, but ,but he look injured." That's actually just how trash he is. "But he limping to the sideline" nikkas was limping in and out of games his rookie year when he was styling on the league so what's the big deal?

Zeke is trash. He only ever gets rushing yards when Dak is lighting up the defense and they just abandon defending the run cause he on the verge of setting some single game passing record...

Zeke had 87 yards last night...that is the most he has had since October 17th...which is beyond pathetic.... Dak Prescott also through 4 touchdowns in the 1st half. Go back and watch Philly linebackers and safeties and tell me what they doing? Cause I see them dropping back damn near every play trying not to give up another touchdown or another 40 yard pass to Wilson. Zeke aint do shyt but run into spaces that linebackers would be at but they not because for the 3rd time this season, Dak threw more touchdowns by halftime than anybody else would throw in a whole game that week.

His 110 yards against the giants...last time he had a 100 by the way...all the way back in october 10th... Dak went 300 yards and 3 touchdowns...another game where the team just abandoned run defense and dropped 6 to 7 into coverage

His 143 yards against the panthers... Dak only went for 188 but threw 4 touchdowns... dude completing 14 passes and 4 went for touchdowns...ridiculous...for ever 3.5 completions Dak had one of them put 6 points on the board...

So in Zeke's best games Dak threw 12 touchdowns and 1 pick...and that 12 is the low end cause he didn't even finish the game against the Eagles...

Now somebody post that game this year where Dak played like trash but Zeke had even 80 rushing yards. I'll wait. Dak was bad against the Broncos, Washington the first time, the Chiefs, and semi bad against the cardinals...he aint really do much until we went down 2 scores...but go ahead and post what Zeke numbers are. Don't post that cardinals game though...he couldn't even get 20 yards in that game...

This "he got a 1000 yards" is bullshyt...nikka played in all 17 games... that's 59 yards a game. And he barely got that. That's who Ezekiel Elliot is...he a nikka who MIGHT be able to get you 59 yards, if everything is perfect and the QB has thrown at least 2 touchdowns by halftime...if the QB aint making 7 people drop back in coverage every play...then you know how it goes...shyt even if the qb does make 7 people drop back he still might only get 25 yards like he did against the Raiders...Dak threw for damn near 400 yards and 2 touchdowns and this trash ass nikka STILL couldn't even rush for 30...

His 4.2 ypc is hilariously inflated by that 3 game stretch of Eagles, Panthers, Giants. Outside of those games there are to many 2.8 ypc...1.8 ypc...3.1 ypc

I aint bring up the Fact this nikka had 9 games where he didn't even score at all. Or how he had 7 games where he caught 2 or less passes.

So yeah I don't know how anybody is watching a dude who half the time he play he NOT going to score...a good day from his 59 yards...and in 40% of the games he won't catch even 3 passes...which is hilarious with as much as we throw the ball...we throw the ball so fukking much Corey Clement came in off his shift from UPS and caught a touchdown pass yesterday...

3rd highest paid back in the league this year by the way. Zeke made more this year than Jonathan taylor going to make on his whole rookie deal. Dalvin cook going to end up with more rushing yards than Zeke while playing in 4 LESS GAMES. HOW SWAY?

So nah don't expect Zeke to show up until Dak show up first, cause he aint done it all year and he sure as shyt aint about to start now. Only after Dak has shown up to the party and cooked the food and set the table and got the alcohol and dusted off the turntables to DJ the party...only then could we hope to be lucky enough for Zeke to get on stage and do his feed me dance for 59 seconds...if Dak don't do all that other stuff you might as well cross Zeke name off the party cause he aint showing up...give the invitation to literally anybody who has been in the nfl the last 700 days.

Good news for us is that when we can finally be rid of this trash ass nikka after next season this team will be significantly better. It won't even matter what running back we get to replace him, cause Corey Clement straight up proved you can just sign a nikka off the street and he could go give you the same production Zeke can running the ball.

Zeke aint block no kicks though :smugfavre:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For what they gave up for Stafford, Rams should’ve went for a better qb. I never thought Stafford was terrible or overrule bad as the lions are but for what they gave up felt like they could’ve gotten a better qb. how much more would’ve it cost to get Wilson.
Since they all in, could’ve threw in another draft pick to try to get Rodgers