Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wilson trying to make me a believer :jbhmm:

and the Zeke disrespect is Dez all over again. You dont come into camp in the type of shape he was in and become washed in a matter of months. He’s been playing on a bad knee most of the year and should have been sat down for a few weeks. Instead, he’s toughed it out, against his own best interests but trying to be a good soldier for the team and this is the thanks he gets.

i would have loved If they had sat zeke out for a game or two and use clement and hardy. Especially after what I saw last night.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Fucc it. I’m feeling good. We’re 12-5. Likely 4th seed heading into the playoffs ready to do work.

Got up went to da sto, came back and made some pancakes

upload image

dese bytches stuffed :wow:

Stress free football Sunday
charlie-murphy-pancackes.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
There are 12 active coaches in the entire NFL that have head coached in a Super Bowl. Dan Quinn is the only one who is not currently a head coach. We are kidding ourselves if we think that's not changing soon.
I want DQ here but that’s solely cause Parsons is a huge DQ guy but outside of that, I would be cool with him leaving. I don’t think he’s doing anything special other than having more talent than we had last year. I think a good DC comes in and give this defense an identity to go with those turnovers

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I want DQ here but that’s solely cause Parsons is a huge DQ guy but outside of that, I would be cool with him leaving. I don’t think he’s doing anything special other than having more talent than we had last year. I think a good DC comes in and give this defense an identity to go with those turnovers
I think he's got a lot to do with camaraderie on that side of the ball. That's going to be hard to replicate even with a good DC.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Zeke got a 1000 which i didn't think would happen. With the way he ran at the beginning of the season i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's the knee. But i expect at least 1200 yards out of him next season or we can see even more of Pollard while we he's with us. I know he's bound to get paid soon and i don't know if Jerry will give him a contract with Zeke on the books. I'm of the belief now after years of doubt (and since it's been proven) that you can win a ring with a running back by committee type thing. No need to invest big money in that position anymore. Just find a couple of young effective runners who does different things and then when it's time to pay them rinse and repeat.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, we should think about drafting Dalvin Cook's brother in the 3rd round if here's here. He can catch and tote the rock. Because I doubt Jerruh will pay Pollard after next season.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Zeke got a 1000 which i didn't think would happen. With the way he ran at the beginning of the season i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's the knee. But i expect at least 1200 yards out of him next season or we can see even more of Pollard while we he's with us. I know he's bound to get paid soon and i don't know if Jerry will give him a contract with Zeke on the books. I'm of the belief now after years of doubt (and since it's been proven) that you can win a ring with a running back by committee type thing. No need to invest big money in that position anymore. Just find a couple of young effective runners who does different things and then when it's time to pay them rinse and repeat.
He’s averaging over 4 yards a carry. Pollard has 700 yards plus on the season. I don’t know what more yall expect Zeke to do with the injury and the carries he’s getting

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He’s averaging over 4 yards a carry. Pollard has 700 yards plus on the season. I don’t know what more yall expect Zeke to do with the injury and the carries he’s getting
1200 is a fair barometer IMO. That's only 200 more yards than his current level. He probably gets that if he's healthy this season.

He and Dalvin Cook are around the same age. Both will be 27 next year. Yardage is the same this season but Cook did it in 12 games. If Zeke gets his YPC up around 4.5 I'll be happy.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
1200 is a fair barometer IMO. That's only 200 more yards than his current level. He probably gets that if he's healthy this season.

He and Dalvin Cook are around the same age. Both will be 27 next year. Yardage is the same this season but Cook did it in 12 games. If Zeke gets his YPC up around 4.5 I'll be happy.
Is cook splitting carries like Zeke? Hell has Cook had any games with fewer than 10 carries? Zeke has had multiple.