Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
This is actually correct but it doesn't seem like you realize that :mjlol:
Imagine having a trash ass 100 milly quarterback. But being thankful you don’t have Old ass Big Ben, no reps Hundley, Carson I can’t beat the Jags Wentz to get in the playoffs, and Jimmy G :bryan:. Those are the bar for the $100 million dollar man :deadmanny:.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
With Jarwin back and 12 Personnel, we could bully anybody if KM calls the right game
Akoye made an astute observation. We ran the ball 12 times against the Cardinals. In Arizona's 5 losses, this is how many times their opponents ran on them.

If you go back and watch the film, our run blocking was fine outside of Schultz and Tyron & Lael on one play. Otherwise, we had a helmet-on-helmet on every play. If our dork of a OC commits to the run and schemes a proper run game, we will win the rematch.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akoye made an astute observation. We ran the ball 12 times against the Cardinals. In Arizona's 5 losses, this is how many times their opponents ran on them.

If you go back and watch the film, our run blocking was fine outside of Schultz and Tyron & Lael on one play. Otherwise, we had a helmet-on-helmet on every play. If our dork of a OC commits to the run and schemes a proper run game, we will win the rematch.
And in the car of Schultz, all the breakdown tubers have been pointing out that Moore keeps scheming him to block defensive ends(rather purposely or inadvertently) to block ends one on one , and we all know that’s a loss. Next year if Moore goes I wouldn’t mind bringing ball Bill Callahan. Ppl forget he was the one who initially designed the scheme that turned our oline into the best in the league. Word is Garrett was becoming heavily insecure with how much influence and success Callahan was having in his short time here and wanted him
Gone