Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t watch the second half. This was a glorified preseason game.

Zeke looks washed. I don’t care that he’s hurt. Why they would play him all season like that his mind boggling. He doesn’t hit the holes with any speed or quickness.

looks like more crossing routes were at least used. The offensive line is a huge question mark. It’s hard to judge Dak vs that defense :scusthov:
Looked washed while ave over 6 yards a carry this game. :deadmanny:. Gotta love it.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Our RB looked worn down and was injured down the stretch of this regular season

So of course our front office treats him like he’s Jamaal Lewis and continue to feature him while having 4 other RBs on the roster

If that doesn’t tell you everything about how this franchise has operated over the last 25+ years :francis:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
12-5 season-✅

Sweep the NFC East-✅

The most aggressive Cowboys defense I’ve seen in my lifetime ✅

Beat the Pats in OT✅ (Needed that W personally )

Offense while inconsistent show flashes of being unstoppable all in all this was a great regular season. Whatever happens next week I hope we don’t over react and can build on this season. It feels like this team is finally building towards something that we haven’t been able to see in this thread for years. :wow:

With that being said we owe the Cards one and I want to see Coop/Lamb/Wilson running these EXACT routes next week so we can hang 50 on them boys :demonic:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
eagle fans are happy that they played with the Cowboys into the 2nd quarter against Dallas starters. Dallas did not have its best corner, its best pass rusher, and its best tackler.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Wilson trying to make me a believer :jbhmm:

and the Zeke disrespect is Dez all over again. You dont come into camp in the type of shape he was in and become washed in a matter of months. He’s been playing on a bad knee most of the year and should have been sat down for a few weeks. Instead, he’s toughed it out, against his own best interests but trying to be a good soldier for the team and this is the thanks he gets.