Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eagles fans want to now act like they didn't care about this game. When they were the main ones posting in that sorry game thread. :mjlol:

:lolbron: @ all those Eagles fans leaving the game in the 3rd quarter.

I thought Eagles fans stay to the end no matter what. :mjlol:

It's the most fake tough fanbase in sports. :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I didn’t watch the second half. This was a glorified preseason game.

Zeke looks washed. I don’t care that he’s hurt. Why they would play him all season like that his mind boggling. He doesn’t hit the holes with any speed or quickness.

looks like more crossing routes were at least used. The offensive line is a huge question mark. It’s hard to judge Dak vs that defense :scusthov:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I didn’t watch the second half. This was a glorified preseason game.

Zeke looks washed. I don’t care that he’s hurt. Why they would play him all season like that his mind boggling. He doesn’t hit the holes with any speed or quickness.

looks like more crossing routes were at least used. The offensive line is a huge question mark. It’s hard to judge Dak vs that defense :scusthov:
I am surprised they played him so much tonight. I guess that 1k yards really meant something to him.

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
So jsut looking at the standing, I’m assuming I’d SF wins tomorrow and beat the Rams, we play SF next?
The 49ers can get no higher than the 6th seed and the only way us to be a 3rd seed is if both the Cardinals and Rams to lose. If the Rams lose and the Cardinals win, we play the Rams. If they both win, we play the Cardinals.