Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real deal, I'm already knowing. Someone was a having a discussion in here about yards being left on the field and I agree Zeke doesn't leave yards on the field: not hitting the right hole, dancing around; he's often gobbled up before he can get going. Pause.

It's also not a position I want to use a draft pick on either. Go after aa Tedd Karras level player and call it a day
:gucci:Man draft the the best center available. Our offense is compromised until we to fix the line. Y’all nigguhs take that shyt for granted and just rather blame Dak or Zeke.

WE DONT GET ANY fukkING PUSH!!!! LET that sink in.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:gucci:Man draft the the best center available. Our offense is compromised until we to fix the line. Y’all nigguhs take that shyt for granted and just rather blame Dak or Zeke.

WE DONT GET ANY fukkING PUSH!!!! LET that sink in.
Build the most dominate defense possible. Give me another LB to go alongside Parsons

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gameday :mjgrin:

Time for half the fanbase to get delusional and excited about our dink and dunk QB doing anything other than dinking and dunking the entire first half

That completion % tho :ohlawd:
The QBR tho :ohlawd:
Those second half stats against prevent defense tho :ohlawd:

Let’s see if our $20mil WR keeps being disgruntled that Tad brother can’t get him the ball

:mjgrin:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gameday :mjgrin:

Time for half the fanbase to get delusional and excited about our dink and dunk QB doing anything other than dinking and dunking the entire first half

That completion % tho :ohlawd:
The QBR tho :ohlawd:
Those second half stats against prevent defense tho :ohlawd:

Let’s see if our $20mil WR keeps being disgruntled that Tad brother can’t get him the ball

:mjgrin:

Other half of the fanbase waiting for Zeke to rush for 40 yards in a game since he hasn't for 2 weeks:mjlol:...

Or do you think he will REALLY surprise us and run for 60 yards, something he hasn't done since October :leon:

How we going to score on 1st and goal at the 1:mjcry: No more Gallup to throw fades to :mjcry:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Other half of the fanbase waiting for Zeke to rush for 40 yards in a game since he hasn't for 2 weeks:mjlol:...

Or do you think he will REALLY surprise us and run for 60 yards, something he hasn't done since October :leon:

How we going to score on 1st and goal at the 1:mjcry: No more Gallup to throw fades to :mjcry:

Zeke out here publicly begging the team to let him get 1,000 yards. The nikka has no shame

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Really sucks that our all pro center had to retire, you almost forget about it sometimes. Imagine what could have been right now :francis:
The loss of Frederick hurt us a lot more then most fans know. But in 2018 which was the last year that Zeke was beasting to me Travis was out with the sickness that ultimately led him to retire. By 19 though Zeke rushed for nearly 1400 yards you could clearly see that he wasn't the same anymore.