Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This season has been mentally exhausting.

I’m not even hype for this game, and don’t feel good about next week.

I'm already preparing myself for the :francis: of us being up 17 to 3 in the first playoff game with 10 minutes left...but we can't just turn around and give it to zeke so Dak got to keep throwing...then he throw a pick 6 and they convert the 2 pt conversion and its 17 to 11 with 7 minutes left and we all know Dak about to throw the ball 18 more times :francis:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes scared of Kyler now lol. The man took a dookie on us and posted a ig picture after the game. If the d ain't good enough to whip him in a rematch after the trolling and the undefeated record at at&t we ain't worth a damn anyway

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dudes scared of Kyler now lol. The man took a dookie on us and posted a ig picture after the game. If the d ain't good enough to whip him in a rematch after the trolling and the undefeated record at at&t we ain't worth a damn anyway
Its not Kyler im worried about

Its the fact that Vance Joseph defense was like solving Chinese arithmetic for Dak :lolbron:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really sucks that our all pro center had to retire, you almost forget about it sometimes. Imagine what could have been right now :francis:
Yeah it’s really unfortunate and they tried with Biadaz. At one point he was really rank the best center in college which is why they traded up for him but it hasn’t come to fruition