Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We’d still have Dak tho :blessed:

We'd still have Zeke to :blessed:

All 16 yards of him :blessed:

I don't even know why we tripping about Dak and who got covid and who don't...we got a 15 million dollar back who is "healthier and more explosive than ever":blessed:

We going to be fine :blessed:

@dtownreppin214 @BlueHeffner @*DalMem* need to be picking out where our superbowl seats going to be when it gets moved down here and I just need to be worrying about how I can sneak enough Martell into the stadium for all of us :blessed:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We'd still have Zeke to :blessed:

All 16 yards of him :blessed:

I don't even know why we tripping about Dak and who got covid and who don't...we got a 15 million dollar back who is "healthier and more explosive than ever":blessed:

We going to be fine :blessed:

@dtownreppin214 @BlueHeffner @*DalMem* need to be picking out where our superbowl seats going to be when it gets moved down here and I just need to be worrying about how I can sneak enough Martell into the stadium for all of us :blessed:

we win the super bowl I got you a bottle

edit: I saw you in another thread defending Zeke and blaming the oline :ufdup:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

clap-wtf.gif

Must have been trying to set a trap for @BlueHeffner and @smitty22 :lolbron:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Zeke might not be old Zeke but somebody posted the all 22 of rushing plays and it’s disgusting on how most of them you’d see the main culprit: Biadaz. It’s insane how many times the DT sheds his block and meets the ball carrier. We have to address the center position as priority first. We don’t get any push or open any gaps

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Zeke might not be old Zeke but somebody posted the all 22 of rushing plays and it’s disgusting on how most of them you’d see the main culprit: Biadaz. It’s insane how many times the DT sheds his block and meets the ball carrier. We have to address the center position as priority first. We don’t get any push or open any gaps
Real deal, I'm already knowing. Someone was a having a discussion in here about yards being left on the field and I agree Zeke doesn't leave yards on the field: not hitting the right hole, dancing around; he's often gobbled up before he can get going. Pause.

It's also not a position I want to use a draft pick on either. Go after aa Tedd Karras level player and call it a day