Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Give me arizona for sure.

We kept it close and kylers never been in a playoff game + our defense will step up for sure + dak and kellen know its now or never.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What has to happen for our seeding to change?

Jalon hurts not even playing so this should be an easy win

We win to go to 12 - 5. Rams and Bucks lose to go to 12 - 5. 3 way tie again and we are the 2nd seed. Again.

If Bucs win and the Rams lose we go to the number 3 seed, since we have a better conference and division record than the Rams. This means we win a playoff game we going to Tampa instead of Green Bay.

If Rams and Bucs win we stay as the number 4 seed and we are going to Green Bay for our second playoff game instead of Tampa.

So if the cowboys care about being higher than the 4th seed they need to win this game, but they still need the bucs and rams, or just the rams to lose. If they don't care about being higher than the 4th seed then they could just rest everybody this game. It's not possible to fall below the 4th seed since we already won the division.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
We win to go to 12 - 5. Rams and Bucks lose to go to 12 - 5. 3 way tie again and we are the 2nd seed. Again.

If Bucs win and the Rams lose we go to the number 3 seed, since we have a better conference and division record than the Rams. This means we win a playoff game we going to Tampa instead of Green Bay.

If Rams and Bucs win we stay as the number 4 seed and we are going to Green Bay for our second playoff game instead of Tampa.

So if the cowboys care about being higher than the 4th seed they need to win this game, but they still need the bucs and rams, or just the rams to lose. If they don't care about being higher than the 4th seed then they could just rest everybody this game. It's not possible to fall below the 4th seed since we already won the division.

Sounds like I’m making my way back to cold ass GB for the divisional round again smh :francis:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What has to happen for our seeding to change?

Jalon hurts not even playing so this should be an easy win
Minshew >> Hurts @portcityplaya :mjpls:

We win +:

Bucs/Rams/Cards win: 4-seed

Bucs/Rams/Cards lose: 2-seed

Bucs win, Rams & Cards lose: 3-seed

Bucs lose, Rams & Cards win: 4-seed

Rams win, Bucs & Cards lose: 4-seed

Cards win, Bucs & Rams lose: 2-Seed

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps