Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
They were too busy kissing his ass and demanding he got the new contract. shyt, you would have thought that Newy and Chill were working for Todd France in the offseason. :hhh:
Facts

The media here will never criticize Dak. I listen to all of those shows everyday. The only guys i have heard say anything somewhat negative was Stanback. shyt is disgusting…

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You're talking about the same Championship Giants defense that shutdown 2 GOATS in Tom Brady and Brett Farve.

Imagine Fraudscott against that Giants defense. :picard: @BlueHeffner

Exactly. And Romo is not a GOAT level QB. Obviously. Since he could never get past the divisional round and shyt the bed countless times.

btw Dak isn’t either, I’ve never said he is.

I don’t know why you’re clinging to the 07 team so tightly. They choked breh. It is what it is. This team has a chance to go farther and we’ll see if they do, it makes any head to head comparisons a moot point.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are shameless cheerleaders. Even yesterday instead of focusing strictly on the game and his performance, someone in the media asked a question about some random charity shyt he was doing, giving him the opportunity to sell his made-for-Disney bullshyt.

Even after the New York game, instead of focusing strictly on his poor play, they allowed him to change the subject with that tidbit about the bet he has with the defense. As soon as Dak mentioned that, I knew the media was going to go down that rabbit hole and make the next 2 weeks about that nonsense story.

I hate the media here.

Bryan Broaddus is the only person that call out Dak.

I miss the old days of Dale Hanson and Randy Galloway.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wak is too scared of committing TOs and not getting the playmakers the ball. Rather he have 38 TD and 16 INTs than what he has now with a couple more wins
Greed and scared don’t mix. You can’t be greedy one week and the scared the next . That doesn’t make sense.

Dak ain’t scared. He jsut process slow. He goes through this reads slow. That’s why he always missing the open man if it ain’t his first two reads and so quick to check down.

even on the fumble. As the play was breaking down he had Schultz running in the flat with space ahead of him. If he could’ve flipped that ball over to him that’s a easy first down and more

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greed and scared don’t mix. You can’t be greedy one week and the scared the next . That doesn’t make sense.

Dak ain’t scared. He jsut process slow. He goes through this reads slow. That’s why he always missing the open man if it ain’t his first two reads and so quick to check down.

even on the fumble. As the play was breaking down he had Schultz running in the flat with space ahead of him. If he could’ve flipped that ball over to him that’s a easy first down and more

So he has regressed then right?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If the DFW media was worth a damn, the follow-up question to this answer would have been, "Well Dak, why do you think defenses play you differently than they do any other quarterback?"

Kellen Moores philosophy is take what the defense gives you. That’s the wrong approach. They’re allowing the defense to dictate what Dak calls.

Romo would wait until the last second to get into their play. He copied they from Payton Manning.

The only way to beat that to to go up tempo. This offense has no identity.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You're trolling at this point. :skip:

trolling about what? I mean obviously not as good a deal as he would have gotten if he didn’t get hurt. But I don’t see him taking a 1 year “prove it” type of deal. He will test the market i’m sure and if anyone offers him multi years he will be gone :yeshrug:

I don’t think Dallas goes beyond a 1 year offer w/ him. Someone else might.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

An example as to why I dont want him playing LBer that often.

The pass rush was ass when he was out in coverage