Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe Burrow is having no problem throwing all over the field to Chase, Higgins, and Boyd. Yet Dak cant get Ceedee, Coop, or Gallup the ball.

Its insane to me that the last time either one of Coop or Ceedee got 100 yards in a game, Cooper Rush was the QB :damn:

But but Fraudscott need an All-Pro offensive line tho.

Even tho Burrow is able to this behind the NFL WOAT offensive line tho. :sas2:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Who on this defense is going to stop All-Pro Terrell Owens? :mjlol:

TO wasn’t getting the ball down the stretch. 4 catches on 10 targets in the Giants loss. It ain’t about stopping him because Romo was off like a mf anyway.

Now imagine how he’d be throwing with Micah on his ass (pause) - I sense another broken back coming :francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TO wasn’t getting the ball down the stretch. 4 catches on 10 targets in the Giants loss. It ain’t about stopping him because Romo was off like a mf anyway.

Now imagine how he’d be throwing with Micah on his ass (pause) - I sense another broken back coming :francis:

I'll take the '07 Pro Bowler Tony Romo over this season Fraudscott. :mjlol:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'll take the '07 Pro Bowler Tony Romo over this season Fraudscott. :mjlol:

Pro Bowler you say :ohhh:

Wow what an honor :usure:

Romo was trash down the stretch. TO couldn’t get the ball and was visibly frustrated. If the same Cabo romo that showed up in the Giants game played the 21-22 team, it’s a wrap.

At the end of the day it’s irrelevant they choked in the divisional round. We’ll see how far this team gets. Most in this thread seem to believe it will be the same fate. :yeshrug:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the DFW media was worth a damn, the follow-up question to this answer would have been, "Well Dak, why do you think defenses play you differently than they do any other quarterback?"

They were too busy kissing his ass and demanding he got the new contract. shyt, you would have thought that Newy and Chill were working for Todd France in the offseason. :hhh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pro Bowler you say :ohhh:

Wow what an honor :usure:

Romo was trash down the stretch. TO couldn’t get the ball and was visibly frustrated. If the same Cabo romo that showed up in the Giants game played the 21-22 team, it’s a wrap.

At the end of the day it’s irrelevant they choked in the divisional round. We’ll see how far this team gets. Most in this thread seem to believe it will be the same fate. :yeshrug:

You're talking about the same Championship Giants defense that shutdown 2 GOATS in Tom Brady and Brett Farve.

Imagine Fraudscott against that Giants defense. :picard: @BlueHeffner

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They were too busy kissing his ass and demanding he got the new contract. shyt, you would have thought that Newy and Chill were working for Todd France in the offseason. :hhh:
They are shameless cheerleaders. Even yesterday instead of focusing strictly on the game and his performance, someone in the media asked a question about some random charity shyt he was doing, giving him the opportunity to sell his made-for-Disney bullshyt.

Even after the New York game, instead of focusing strictly on his poor play, they allowed him to change the subject with that tidbit about the bet he has with the defense. As soon as Dak mentioned that, I knew the media was going to go down that rabbit hole and make the next 2 weeks about that nonsense story.

I hate the media here.