Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Were you asking this last week?
We didn't play a good team last week. Dak hasn't played a good 4 quarters of football against a good team since New England. Its no coincidence that since that game, every good team we face is doing the same thing defensively. They're pressing our guys, they're stacking the box, they're disguising coverage, and Dak doesn't know what to do with it. I'm not letting Kellen Moore off the hook either because he's been getting schooled in these matchups too, but its become apparent that the kryptonite to this offense is any competent football team. The proof is in the pudding. If we didn't catch New England so early in the season that might have been an L too.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday should of been clear evidence Zeke is washed and we need to move on. Tyron Smith as well. Like I said miss me with that bullshyt, you want to cling on to washed ass nikkas I'm of the Belichek train of thought use them while they are good and move the fukk on.
Yea Zeke done. Speed is zapped. I respect his toughness and football iq but it is what it is.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday should of been clear evidence Zeke is washed and we need to move on. Tyron Smith as well. Like I said miss me with that bullshyt, you want to cling on to washed ass nikkas I'm of the Belichek train of thought use them while they are good and move the fukk on.
Do you dudes even watch games? The dude is hurt and the run protection has been among the worst in the league. Pollard struggles on the same plays zeke runs. He got met in the backfield on multiple plays and that had nothing to do with his ability.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

When I watch the game I dont really see a washed Zeke, I see a Zeke that doesn't have anywhere to run. Part of it is coaching, Jimmy Neutron abandons the run game which is silly. The other part, which I cant understand, is how a line with Tyron, Martin and Lael can't create running lanes. If you look at Pollard's numbers over the last 2 months, outside of two back to back 70+ yard games he's looked just as pedestrian as Zeke. Schultz is a terrible blocker too.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the thing though. They can’t seem to get those TOs against good QBs. Let’s not forget Murray missed a few throws too that would’ve been big. That Christian Kirk one would’ve been a TD.
That’s not true. They dropped missed two interceptions against Murray, unfortunately.

• two interceptions against Brady
  • Two interceptions against Herbert
  • Two interceptions and fumble against Matty Ice
  • Interception and fumble against Mahomes
  • Interceptions and fumble against Mac Jones

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got u mad off one post where u talk about dead girls and duis and simple google search showed yr team had players that killed another

#ballgame

You're the one that's in another team thread of the opposite conference with multiple replies breh. :mjlol: I clearly hit a nerve. :umad:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That’s the thing though. They can’t seem to get those TOs against good QBs. Let’s not forget Murray missed a few throws too that would’ve been big. That Christian Kirk one would’ve been a TD.

QBs miss throws every game. It is what it is. Over the course of a game there are ebbs and flows like that and it all evens out. Ultimately it was a decent game defensively - not good or great.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I tried to tell y'all nikkas in here to chill on that bullshyt. :pachaha:

@Buggsy Mogues you still think this team is better than the '07 team. :skip:

Depends when the hypothetical game is played.

If they played each other once 07 team started planning the Cabo trip in early December.. it’s an easy dub for this years team :sas1:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends when the hypothetical game is played.

If they played each other once 07 team started planning the Cabo trip in early December.. it’s an easy dub for this years team :sas1:

nikka D-Ware, Jay Ratliff, and T-New are going to eat good off Fraudscott. :mjlol: