Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The Cowboys insistence on passing the ball to "fix" Dak and justify resources allocated at WR are going to end up costing this team :mjlol:.

There were QB's that struggled, but still won because they ran the ball. The offensive line isn't going to get any better at run blocking, if they don't do it that much. Win or lose, the split should always be 60/40 run/pass.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Can you admit our OL is washed? That struggle cuts is the most overpaid player in the league? That our coach is a moron? Or that our pass rush didn't show up today?

:jbhmm:
It's not our line. We don't have a competent OL coach. When we played Denver they had 4 missing starters on the OL but you couldn't tell the way their back ups were handling our Dline. We are a poorly coached team and have been that way since Jimmy got bushed. You take this same roster and you give it to any other coaching staff in the league and you will see the real potential of this team.
Callahan was the only one who had that line clicking. But he was only there one year. Garrett 2.0 gotta go after this season. He's no fukking genius he's a fukking fraud.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cowboys insistence on passing the ball to "fix" Dak and justify resources allocated at WR are going to end up costing this team :mjlol:.

There were QB's that struggled, but still won because they ran the ball. The offensive line isn't going to get any better at run blocking, if they don't do it that much. Win or lose, the split should always be 60/40 run/pass.
Boy ain’t nobody winning with that pass run ratio in todays game. Not with no sub 3.0 average

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Boy ain’t nobody winning with that pass run ratio in todays game. Not with no sub 3.0 average

That is the biggest on field problem with this team. No one respects our run game anymore. Blame Dak all you want to yes there is room for improvement, but the fact we have a $15/mil a season RB who isn't even averaging 2 ypc should have everyone in here ready to march on the star and demand he be cut. Why the fukk we spent that much on a RB I will never understand.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is the biggest on field problem with this team. No one respects our run game anymore. Blame Dak all you want to yes there is room for improvement, but the fact we have a $15/mil a season RB who isn't even averaging 2 ypc should have everyone in here ready to march on the star and demand he be cut. Why the fukk we spent that much on a RB I will never understand.
It’s pointless. We been complaining about Zeke for 2 years. Game after game of watching him be the the 3rd best back in the field is nauseated. But also it’s the oline. We almost never see them get to the second level unless it’s illegal.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zeke is playing hurt behind a hurt online.. he looked fine last week stop pocket watching

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
They did fine today against Murray. nikkas in here chattin like Murray went HAM.. he had a decent game. They had a couple drops that should have been picked like that gimmie Kearse had in the end zone. Once Bossman came in they locked up the passing game. The biggest issue was the pass rush but we gotta stop acting like Murray embarrassed our D or some shyt.
That’s the thing though. They can’t seem to get those TOs against good QBs. Let’s not forget Murray missed a few throws too that would’ve been big. That Christian Kirk one would’ve been a TD.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zeke s always hurt or out of shape. Miss me with that bullshyt, he gets paid $15m a season I expect more out of the #4 overall pick.
Zeke is not always hurt he is actually the most durable back in the league. His salary is irrelevant yesterday should've been clear evidence that a guy like pollard isn't coming in and replacing him with this oline.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Zeke is not always hurt he is actually the most durable back in the league. His salary is irrelevant yesterday should've been clear evidence that a guy like pollard isn't coming in and replacing him with this oline.

Yesterday should of been clear evidence Zeke is washed and we need to move on. Tyron Smith as well. Like I said miss me with that bullshyt, you want to cling on to washed ass nikkas I'm of the Belichek train of thought use them while they are good and move the fukk on.