Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Is there anybody in here that still believe Dak is an elite QB??
I don’t know what the fukk I’m witnessing from Dak - to start the season he was great and in the MVP conversation imo. I thought he turned the corner, O was dominate, he was making throws then boom he just hit a wall. Probably doesn’t even win comeback player. I believed he was a leader and took that leap. I’m hoping he gets out of it. Reading that quote about teams disguising coverage read like a 1st/2nd year player not someone’s on Dak salary.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Only special teams in the league right now are Tampa and KC. Everyone else is still trying to get there, even GB. People need to stop acting like outside of that super bowl a decade ago the highlight of Rodgers playoff career hasn't been beating us a team that is cursed. GB aint special and when they come up short again don't say I didnt tell you so.

I just see the obvious signs that I listed out. Special teams don't do half the shyt we do CONSISTENTLY.

The same TB that has been in a funk and barely beat the 4-11 Jets? Yea they aint special either. No one is which is why homefield advantage may be the stepping stone for a trip to the SB.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know what the fukk I’m witnessing from Dak - to start the season he was great and in the MVP conversation imo. I thought he turned the corner, O was dominate, he was making throws then boom he just hit a wall. Probably doesn’t even win comeback player. I believed he was a leader and took that leap. I’m hoping he gets out of it. Reading that quote about teams disguising coverage read like a 1st/2nd year player not someone’s on Dak salary.

That's something that's not getting talked about enough.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What about the rest of the receivers?
Who has the better front 7? Better secondary?

When healthy, its closer than u think. Eric Stokes, Douglas and Jaire Alexander makes for a top secondary with Amos at safety. Campbell has been a beast at MLB and with Zadarius Smith healthy. Theres a reason our defense was top 5 in the first half of the season before injuries caught up.

Packers Oline >>> when healthy

Schultz and tonyan aint much better than one of the other. Tonyan had 11 TDs last season and was on pace to beast again until injured.

Dallas front 7 may be more talented but on field, there isnt much distance between them and GBs front 7.

Both special teams are ass but Crosby been recovering from his mid season slump.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The same TB that has been in a funk and barely beat the 4-11 Jets? Yea they aint special either. No one is which is why homefield advantage may be the stepping stone for a trip to the SB.

Tampa Bay has the GOAT and are the current SB champs more than likely on their way back. They more special than GB that's for fukking sure.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Tyler Huntley and Baker 4 interception Mayfield had them on the ropes if not for Rodgers/Adams.

Cowboys trio wrs/te and healthier Oline >>>>

Its on Dak to just be good.

Again, we are injured on both sides of the ball. Our damn oline has 4 back ups playing. When fully healthy, we have a top unit in the league. Dallas line has been overrated for a while now especially your run blocking.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Tampa Bay has the GOAT and are the current SB champs more than likely on their way back. They more special than GB that's for fukking sure.

Lol this isnt 2020 and TB has more holes this year. They are not a clear favorite at all. No one is. U can slurp mr dink and dunk all u want but that team is about to be in shambles after that AB incident

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Lol this isnt 2020 and TB has more holes this year. They are not a clear favorite at all. No one is. U can slurp mr dink and dunk all u want but that team is about to be in shambles after that AB incident

We'll revisit this in a few weeks when Brady is sipping on Packer tears again.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Go right ahead. Remember how "talented" your team is when that first playoff game comes as well

You speaking to the wrong one, I been the only one consistently saying all year we aint special. Explain that to the rest of this thread.