Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yall need to relax. Your defense still good enough to make noise in the 'offs.

MM and company just gotta get the offense together and anything can happen
Crazy cause this coming from a non cowboys fan but it’s really what it is
Dak had a bad 1st half, he had a great 2nd half. He did enough to win or at least get us to OT if our kicker could make a FG.

I can admit he should have played better today.

Can you admit our OL is washed? That struggle cuts is the most overpaid player in the league? That our coach is a moron? Or that our pass rush didn't show up today?

:jbhmm:
Anybody got the numbers on the pressures that generated today. QB hits, etc

Wak is a walking Cac quote machine
Garrett prodigy

Seeing this live I was like I know I ain’t trippin- clock should stop
Everybody who wore 88 demanded the Ball.

Jerry Jones fukked up by making Lamb wear 88.
nikka should change his number to 2. Sniffles after the catch ass

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Who in here is stanning Zeke, LVE, Brown, Wilson, Cooper, Williams, Biadisz?

Zeke put up LeBron NBA FG attempt numbers in rushing tonight and every single post in this thread is about Dak but OK :unimpressed:

Except one player. And people like you going to :cape: no matter what.

Also, he’s the QB. He’s the $160mil man. He keeps saying the same bullshyt every week, just to come out and play like the same bullshyt every week.

That’s why the energy isn’t the same

Again.. sounds like your boy Romo. And I'm not even trying to make the comparison because I don't hate Romo, but if you bring him into this and then complain people are caping for Dak.. i mean keep it a stack breh. Romo had more excuses made for him than any player in Cowboys history.

As far as Dak, I already told you he should have played better. I already said he was bad in the first half. What exactly do you want me to say? Some retarded ass shyt like "he can't throw past the LOS" ? Anything less than that is considered caping? :gucci:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McCarthy is a piece of shyt. The worst game/time management coach i've ever seen he has single handedly cost the Cowboys games and will continue to lose games because of his dumbazz decisons

First he was gonna go for 2 down 9 with still 13 minutes left and was saved by the delay of game

Then when the guy went out of bounds for Arizona instead of calling timeout you challenge it because if you lose the challenge you lose the timeout anyway so you lose nothing and they would've won the challenge and the clock would've stopped saving the timeout

And you should always keep at least 1 timeout until the 2 minute warning so you can challenge

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zeke put up LeBron NBA FG attempt numbers in rushing tonight and every single post in this thread is about Dak but OK :unimpressed:

Again.. sounds like your boy Romo. And I'm not even trying to make the comparison because I don't hate Romo, but if you bring him into this and then complain people are caping for Dak.. i mean keep it a whole buck breh. Romo had more excuses made for him than any player in Cowboys history.

As far as Dak, I already told you he should have played better. I already said he was bad in the first half. What exactly do you want me to say? Some retarded ass shyt like "he can't throw past the LOS" ? Anything less than that is considered caping? :gucci:
I simply made a post pointing out how dumb those September takes are. “Dak is already better than Romo!” when this dude is terrified of taking any chances with the football. Against backup secondary players. With multiple Pro Bowl talent targets at his disposal.

He’d still rather just dink and dunk and look like a deer in headlights throughout the game. Week after week. Year after year.

But you felt the need to quote me and start talking about it’s the Romo stans this and that. I didn’t engage you. I’m pretty much never trying to talk Cowboys with you after the last time you took such offense to me @ing you.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dan Quinn gotta get off the bullshyt too.

I don’t wanna see Law playing DT - Gallimore and Osi is cool with Law and Gregory on the outside. All that cute shyt gotta stop

I saw parsons bull rushing from DT and I know I saw Gallimore big ass out there running a stunt.

we gotta get back to the basics. And Diggs giving up 1K yards is unacceptable. Likely won’t have another season catching INTS like (I hope I’m wrong) but Diggs without the INTS isn’t a NFL player :picard:

Is Mike Zimmerman fired yet? What head coaching opportunities are their for Quin?

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I simply made a post pointing out how dumb those September takes are. “Dak is already better than Romo!” when this dude is terrified of taking any chances with the football. Against backup secondary players. With multiple Pro Bowl talent targets at his disposal.

He’d still rather just dink and dunk and look like a deer in headlights throughout the game. Week after week. Year after year.

Why is Romo "Taking chances" such a great accomplishment? He blew countless games by "taking chances" and several times knocked us out of playoff contention because of it. Why is that something to hang your hat on? Dak is about to go to his 3rd playoffs in 5 seasons. Romo went to 4 in 8 and won the same amount of playoff games Dak has already won. So who is better? :unimpressed:

But you felt the need to quote me and start talking about it’s the Romo stans this and that. I didn’t engage you. I’m pretty much never trying to talk Cowboys with you after the last time you took such offense to me @ing you.

All I did was point out how funny it was that you tagged me after Dak had a shytty game, as if I didn't realize he had a shytty game. Not sure why you took that personally but you know what, my apologies if you took it that way breh. No ill will intended:hubie:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I don’t wanna see Law playing DT - Gallimore and Osi is cool with Law and Gregory on the outside. All that cute shyt gotta stop

I saw parsons bull rushing from DT and I know I saw Gallimore big ass out there running a stunt.

we gotta get back to the basics. And Diggs giving up 1K yards is unacceptable. Likely won’t have another season catching INTS like (I hope I’m wrong) but Diggs without the INTS isn’t a NFL player :picard:

Is Mike Zimmerman fired yet? What head coaching opportunities are their for Quin?

Nah chill man :whoa:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why is Romo "Taking chances" such a great accomplishment? He blew countless games by "taking chances" and several times knocked us out of playoff contention because of it. Why is that something to hang your hat on? Dak is about to go to his 3rd playoffs in 5 seasons. Romo went to 4 in 8 and won the same amount of playoff games Dak has already won. So who is better? :unimpressed:
I’m sure the rest of the roster had nothing to do with these team accomplishments that these two individuals were able to achieve. With their team.

Bowen went to the playoffs more than Durant, so he must be better. I guess Eli is better than Mahomes as well. And Flacco is much better than Josh Allen.

All I did was point out how funny it was that you tagged me after Dak had a shytty game, as if I didn't realize he had a shytty game. Not sure why you took that so personally but you know what, my apologies if you took it that way breh. Not tryna get into personal back and forth w/ ppl in this thread just talk Cowboys:hubie:
Ain’t personal.
I wasn’t the one who was all “wtf is wrong with you weirdos :gucci:“ just cause somebody tries to continue a discussion with me that we were already having. I told you you ain’t have to worry about me @ing or quoting you if it was such an issue, didn’t I?

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m sure the rest of the roster had nothing to do with these team accomplishments that these two individuals were able to achieve. With their team.

Bowen went to the playoffs more than Durant, so he must be better. I guess Eli is better than Mahomes as well. And Flacco is much better than Josh Allen.

Of course the roster had something to do w/ it just like the rest of the roster has a hand in their losses. When you lose a 3 pt game where your kicker missed a FG its not all on the QB. But those are not fair comparisons.. Bowen is obviously not on Durant's level as a player. Dak and Romo are similar statistically, at least in a closer stratosphere than Bowen and Durant. Dak has already gone to the postseason twice with the same "shortcomings" Romo always had to overcome with the coach (Garrett) and is doing it again this year with a team that went 6-10 last year.

Ain’t personal.
I wasn’t the one who was all “wtf is wrong with you weirdos :gucci:“ just cause somebody tries to continue a discussion with me that we were already having.

Like I said, no ill will intended. I could/should have came at that differently and I see your point. I ain't Philmonroe :hubie:

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Diggs gambles a lot and he’s not an elite speed corner, recipe for giving up a lot of yards. Good thing is he does not give up tons of TDs tho and he’s very good vs big WRs. (Generally, not always :pachaha:)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Who in here is stanning Zeke, LVE, Brown, Wilson, Cooper, Williams, Biadisz?

The players on this team that suck and cost us drives and plays get their flak. And nobody comes out the woods to cape for them.

Except one player. And people like you going to :cape: no matter what.

Also, he’s the QB. He’s the $160mil man. He keeps saying the same bullshyt every week, just to come out and play like the same bullshyt every week.

That’s why the energy isn’t the same

You can't be serious with this post. Multiple posters in here have been caping for Zeke for two months now. Every time anybody brings up his terrible play multiple posters come in with "he is hurt" or "the line isn't blocking". But its the same line that Pollard runs behind and produces way more explosive plays this year than Zeke. Same line that Clement came in off the street with and produced the same as Zeke.

When Zeke is rushing for 16 yards and there are 30 straight post about how bad Dak is...I would call that the epitome of stanning. When you make a post about how much money Dak makes and he not living up to his contract but we paying Zeke top 3 money at his position and he can't even average 2 yards a carry but aint nobody making the same Zeke makes to much money to be rushing for 16 yards post, I would call that stanning. When people make post about I don't care that Dak had blah blah blah injury but then when some of us point out how trash Zeke is and people counter with "well he hurt" and he hasn't shown up on an injury report as our or doubtful one fukking time all year...I would call that stanning.

Dak could have played better...but he did throw for 3 touchdowns. So when we needed points to stay in the game...he got them. Did Zeke make any play we needed him to make in this game? Going to say no on account of him having 16 rushing yards and we had 4th and 2 and 4th and 1 and Dak had to convert those cause Zeke aint good enough anymore that you can trust him to run for 2 yards? Did Greg make the plays we needed him to make in this game? Of course not he missed a chip shot field goal that would have had the game tied instead of us down 3. Did the defense make the plays they needed to make? They played ok. No turnovers though, so please stop with all this "we go as far as the defense takes us." The same people talking about Dak only plays well against bad defenses don't have anything to say about a defense that stopped being elite when they weren't playing against Mike Glennon and Taylor Heineke. Did Mike McCarthy make the plays we needed him to make today? Nope, he got hilariously outcoached. Let Kliff with a K spook him into a timeout on 4th down cause he thought the cardinals were going to do what? Let their kicker throw the ball to kyler murray on 4th and goal? So between a running back, kicker, defense, quarterback, and coach... The QB is the only one who made multiple plays for us that mattered in losing or winning this game. But somehow the last 3 pages are damn near nothing about how the QB isn't good enough. Nothing about the 3rd highest paid back being the worst player on the field every time he is on the field. Nothing about how our kicker...for the 3rd game...missed an easy field goal and that ended up being the difference in a tied game or us having the lead late...nothing on our dumbass coach not calling Klifff with a K bluff and daring him to go ahead and hike the ball to his field goal kicker in a real formation on 4th and goal. Nothing about a defense who piled up a whole lot of stats against trash qb's but not one turnover against one with a pulse. I guess the lion doesn't eat prey that fights back or has a pulse.

If Dak is throwing for 3 touchdowns but you telling me he "coming out and play like the same bullshyt every week", then what is Zeke doing going from rushing for 100 yards to not even 20 yards over the last 8 games?

People talk about how Dak got "figured out" in that Denver game. But since that game he has thrown for 2 touchdowns twice...4 touchdowns once...3 touchdowns once. But since that same game...do you know how many times Zeke has ran for over 60 yards in a game? None. You know how many times he has scored 0 touchdowns? 4 times. So if Dak got figured out with the production he has had since Denver, then what the fukk did the Broncos do to Zeke?

When you talk about "the energy isn't the same" you are absolutely right. Cause we got a guy on our team that since the Broncos game has played significantly worse every single week...has been giving us below league average production for his position for half the season...WHILE making top 5 money at his position....half the time you can't count on him to score any points for you at all...and now you can't even count on him to get 2 yards a carry. On top of that...he is doing all of this while coming fresh off a season where he fumbled more than he ever has WHILE breaking the fewest tackles than he ever has WHILE having the fewest 10 + yard runs than he ever has. But instead of talking about how that guy needs to be significantly better every week...you guys would rather talk about Dak and what he says in a press conference and how "he aint it" and how a defense who beat up on Mike Glennon is now elite and carrying the team.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

All I did was point out how funny it was that you tagged me after Dak had a shytty game, as if I didn't realize he had a shytty game. Not sure why you took that personally but you know what, my apologies if you took it that way breh. No ill will intended:hubie:
Romo:gucci:

Seeing this team blame officials for losses is showing that they don't have what it takes to win it all. They lost by 3 and that directly ties into the missed FG.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I argued with my homie on Dak either NOT being a top 10 QB on near the bottom of list if he is. U got Brady Rodgers Pat Josh Herbert Lamar Burrow Kyler and Russell over him to me. Stafford Kirk Jimmy and Carson are debatable.