Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Yall nikkas are in here blaming fukkin Dalton Schultz’ blocking and Ceedee Lamb punt returns to absolve Dak of any blame :mjlol:

Please do not waste my time tonight:mjlol:

Ol “I miss Romo” ass :hhh:

This may seem hard for you to grasp but it is possible to discuss topics about weaknesses of the team that do not involve Dak :gucci:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This may seem hard for you to grasp but it is possible to discuss topics about weaknesses of the team that do not involve Dak :gucci:
Nah we not doing that

I called this shyt out during the game. Dak out there stinking up the joint and u bringing up Ceedee punt returns and not Daks poor play :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The audacity of some of you to say this mortified loser was already better than Romo just because he won a couple games in September earlier this season

:scust:

It doesn’t matter who is better. The results are the same.

this team will never win as long as Jerry and probably Steven Jones is running the franchise.

This team is permanently stuck in the past. The only nfl franchise that’s stuck in the past. And each week you’re reminded of it.

If you watch game day morning, you saw Michael Irving. Fox Pregame… Jimmy Johnson. Moose Johnson called the early game Tampa Bay vs Jets and Troy Aikman called the Dallas game.

The season is over. They will lose the same way they lost to day. Either by a little more or a little less.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah we not doing that

I called this shyt out during the game. Dak out there stinking up the joint and u bringing up Ceedee punt returns and not Daks poor play :mjlol:

Yea I made a post during the game about how CeeDee shouldn’t be returning punts. So what? :gucci:

How tf you trying to tie one random post about our special teams into a Dak topic? one has nothing to do with the other. :dahell:

You Romo stans becoming detached from reality

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It doesn’t matter who is better. The results are the same.

this team will never win as long as Jerry and probably Steven Jones is running the franchise.

This team is permanently stuck in the past. The only nfl franchise that’s stuck in the past. And each week you’re reminded of it.

If you watch game day morning, you saw Michael Irving. Fox Pregame… Jimmy Johnson. Moose Johnson called the early game Tampa Bay vs Jets and Troy Aikman called the Dallas game.

The season is over. They will lose the same way they lost to day. Either by a little more or a little less.
This L really did a number on you :russ:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yea I made a post during the game about how CeeDee shouldn’t be returning punts. So what? :gucci:

How tf you trying to tie one random post about our special teams into a Dak topic? You Romo stans becoming detached from reality
Dont be dense

Dak was playing HORRIBLY. Instead of calling him out and his poor play, you made mention of everyone else’s fukk ups.

Yea ima have to put you on ignore :yeshrug:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dont be dense

Dak was playing HORRIBLY. Instead of calling him out and his poor play, you made mention of everyone else’s fukk ups.

Yea ima have to put you on ignore :yeshrug:

So I’m not allowed to make a post about the special teams? Or any non-Dak related topic? Because you think every post I make needs to be about Dak? Stop and think about what you’re mad about right now. You’re mad that I made a post about CeeDee Lamb returning punts when you think I should have been bytching about Dak instead. :dahell:

If you needed to know my feelings about Dak so badly just ask me. I addressed my thoughts on him in a back and forth with @*DalMem* - he started out playing poorly, which is OBVIOUS, which I have NO problem saying... BUT he picked it up in the 2nd half. He threw 3 TD and played well enough to at least get us to OT. We lost a 3 pt game where our kicker missed an easy FG.

Now you wanna ignore me? What kinda p*ssy ass living in an echo chamber type shyt is that breh :mjlol:

Like I said man some of y’all really becoming unhinged mentally. :mjtf:

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It’s 2022 and you’re still in here pining over a QB that hasn’t taken a snap in 5 years and blew an uncountable number of games as a QB of this team
It’s Week 17 and you’re still on Dak’s nuts after he’s been straight abysmal for over 2 months. The only time he played remotely well was against an injury-riddled trash squad.

All Dak does is blow games against non-divisional opponents.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s Week 17 and you’re still on Dak’s nuts after he’s been straight abysmal for over 2 months. The only time he played remotely well was against an injury-riddled trash squad.

All Dak does is blow games against non-divisional opponents.

Well then I guess he has a lot in common with our last QB :francis:

Miss me with the on his nuts BS. I'm not sitting here telling you he wasn't a problem today. He needed to play better. So did a lot of other people. We lost a 3 pt game where our kicker missed what should be a gimmie FG. There's a lot of blame to go around but it's not like they went out there and got taken to the woodshed.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Well then I guess he has a lot in common with our last QB :francis:

Miss me with the on his nuts BS. I'm not sitting here telling you he wasn't a problem today. He needed to play better. So did a lot of other people. We lost a 3 pt game where our kicker missed what should be a gimmie FG. There's a lot of blame to go around but it's not like they went out there and got taken to the woodshed.
Death, taxes, and “Dak needed to play better today”

It’s old. Dude can’t even throw beyond the LoS because he’s braindead

Let me guess, he’s going to struggle next week just like every other game since September. Unless he’s playing WFT or Atlanta dumpster fire. THEN you can count on Dak.

We probably lose that Vikings game if Dak had played :heh:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Death, taxes, and “Dak needed to play better today”

It’s old. Dude can’t even throw beyond the LoS because he’s braindead

Let me guess, he’s going to struggle next week just like every other game since September. Unless he’s playing WFT or Atlanta dumpster fire. THEN you can count on Dak.

We probably lose that Vikings game if Dak had played :heh:

I can admit Dak should have played better. If I can admit that why don't you have any smoke for the other areas of the team that came up short today?

And I ask because... the QB you brought up earlier, damn near every time we lost a game - in this thread, it was someone else's fault. The coach, the o-line, the defense, etc etc. The energy for 4 ain't the same.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can admit Dak should have played better. If I can admit that why don't you have any smoke for the other areas of the team that came up short today?

Cuz the QB you brought up earlier, damn near every time we lost a game - in this thread, it was someone else's fault. The coach, the o-line, the defense, etc etc. The energy for 4 ain't the same.
Who in here is stanning Zeke, LVE, Brown, Wilson, Cooper, Williams, Biadisz?

The players on this team that suck and cost us drives and plays get their flak. And nobody comes out the woods to cape for them.

Except one player. And people like you going to :cape: no matter what.

Also, he’s the QB. He’s the $160mil man. He keeps saying the same bullshyt every week, just to come out and play like the same bullshyt every week.

That’s why the energy isn’t the same