Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And I'm gonna end my rants with this.

Kellen Moore

He comes from the Jason Garrett/Scott Linehan coaching tree. Same philosophy, same fatal flaws

Which comes back to Jerry Jones. He forced McCarthy to keep him. He was allowed to hired his DC and fired him after one year. And the defense improved.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yall need to relax. Your defense still good enough to make noise in the 'offs.

MM and company just gotta get the offense together and anything can happen
breh the only non trash qb they've beaten was herbert and thats mostly cuz the chargers beat themselves with penalties. All they wins have come against rookies or meh to bum ass QBs. If they play anyone but us in the 1st round they gone out the gate.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Kellen Moore

He comes from the Jason Garrett/Scott Linehan coaching tree. Same philosophy, same fatal flaws

Which comes back to Jerry Jones. He forced McCarthy to keep him. He was allowed to hired his DC and fired him after one year. And the defense improved.

Mike comes from an offensive background. If he doesn’t like what’s being run he needs to overrule it. He’s on the headsets too.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
breh the only non trash qb they've beaten was herbert and thats mostly cuz the chargers beat themselves with penalties. All they wins have come against rookies or meh to bum ass QBs. If they play anyone but us in the 1st round they gone out the gate.

They did fine today against Murray. nikkas in here chattin like Murray went HAM.. he had a decent game. They had a couple drops that should have been picked like that gimmie Kearse had in the end zone. Once Bossman came in they locked up the passing game. The biggest issue was the pass rush but we gotta stop acting like Murray embarrassed our D or some shyt.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They did fine today against Murray. nikkas in here chattin like Murray went HAM.. he had a decent game. They had a couple drops that should have been picked. Once Bossman came in they locked up the passing game. The biggest issue was the pass rush but we gotta stop acting like Murray embarrassed our D or some shyt.

Bossman needs to start

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Kellen Moore

Dak Stans want to blame Kellen Moore, forgetting that Dak demanded this offense remain the same

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

They played good enough today to win but Dak and company happened. Trust, they have a solid D. Good enough to make a run