Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Not as sensitive as you should be for the family of the woman Henry Ruggs killed in that drunk driving accident. :dahell:

3 posts in ur feelings

lmaoo…ima stop by in 2/3 weeks

edit and dont act like cowboys players wasnt drunk driving and killed his teammate

On December 7, 2012, Brown and Brent headed to a night club called Beamers. As recounted by the Dallas Morning News, Brent had some champagne and cognac; while he wasn’t sure exactly how much he had to drink, he left the club intoxicated. That would set the stage for a tragic accident.

“According to Irving police, Brent’s car was traveling at a high rate of speed on a State Highway 114 service road before it hit the outside curb at approximately 2:30 a.m,” an ESPN report explained. “The car flipped at least one time and skidded an estimated 900 feet before coming to rest in the middle of the service road, police said.”

Jerry Brown died that morning. As reported by USA Today, Josh Brent was eventually found guilty of vehicular manslaughter and sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years of probation.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The audacity of some of you to say this mortified loser was already better than Romo just because he won a couple games in September earlier this season

:scust:

He may have thrown a backbreaking INT because he knew his trash ass defense wasnt stopping shyt, but he damn sure wouldnt get fooled as much as Wak does :scust:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 posts in ur feelings

lmaoo…ima stop by in 2/3 weeks

edit and dont act like cowboys players wasnt drunk driving and killed his teammate

On December 7, 2012, Brown and Brent headed to a night club called Beamers. As recounted by the Dallas Morning News, Brent had some champagne and cognac; while he wasn’t sure exactly how much he had to drink, he left the club intoxicated. That would set the stage for a tragic accident.

“According to Irving police, Brent’s car was traveling at a high rate of speed on a State Highway 114 service road before it hit the outside curb at approximately 2:30 a.m,” an ESPN report explained. “The car flipped at least one time and skidded an estimated 900 feet before coming to rest in the middle of the service road, police said.”

Jerry Brown died that morning. As reported by USA Today, Josh Brent was eventually found guilty of vehicular manslaughter and sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years of probation.

I clearly got you mad. :umad:

You went thru all of that trouble to find and post this. :mjlol:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

He may have thrown a backbreaking INT because he knew his trash ass defense wasnt stopping shyt, but he damn sure wouldnt get fooled as much as Wak does :scust:

These mental gymnastic excuses for Romo blowing game after game will never die and lead to the never ending hatred of the man who got him kicked to the curb :skip:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
As I said it’s the Romo stans with the most smoke :unimpressed:
Yeah, it’s the fans that saw a QB throw the ball, be aggressive, and able to actually make reads and changes at the line that find Dak to be severely lacking in all areas.

It’s Week 17 and you’re still in here defending Dak like he’s your client. Like basically every other week the last 2.5 months.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
These mental gymnastic excuses for Romo blowing game after game will never die and lead to the never ending hatred of the man who got him kicked to the curb :skip:
Yall nikkas are in here blaming fukkin Dalton Schultz’ blocking and Ceedee Lamb punt returns to absolve Dak of any blame :mjlol:

Please do not waste my time tonight:mjlol:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Yeah, it’s the fans that saw a QB throw the ball, be aggressive, and able to actually make reads and changes at the line that find Dak to be severely lacking in all areas.

It’s Week 17 and you’re still in here defending Dak like he’s your client. Like basically every other week the last 2.5 months.

It’s 2022 and you’re still in here pining over a QB that hasn’t taken a snap in 5 years and blew an uncountable number of games as a QB of this team