Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We knew Schultz couldn't block last year. I blame the FO for letting it persist this year.

They got money tied up in Jarwin, and Schulz is playing on a rookie contract.

I would simply play Sprinkle or whatever the backup TE is. This is where head coaching comes into play. McCarthy should've busted into the TE room and told everybody straight up "If you can't block, you aint gonna play much"

They have to put offensive linemen in the backfield as full backs, because the TE can't block for shyt. And Schulz simply doesn't give a shyt. And the sad part is he was drafted to be more of a blocking TE. His agent is probably telling him not to worry about blocking. fukk that lanking cac :pacspit: He can't block, and is either getting beat, he gives up too soon or gets a penalty for holding. And fukk Troy Aikman for trying to hype him up.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
They got money tied up in Jarwin, and Schulz is playing on a rookie contract.

I would simply play Sprinkle or whatever the backup TE is. This is where head coaching comes into play. McCarthy should've busted into the TE room and told everybody straight up "If you can't block, you aint gonna play much"

They have to put offensive linemen in the backfield as full backs, because the TE can't block for shyt. And Schulz simply doesn't give a shyt. And the sad part is he was drafted to be more of a blocking TE. His agent is probably telling him not to worry about blocking. fukk that lanking cac :pacspit: He can't block, and is either getting beat, he gives up too soon or gets a penalty for holding. And fukk Troy Aikman for trying to hype him up.

I saw Tyron Smith struggle against the same dude you talkin bout with Schultz.. I dont get the harshness. Schultz has done a good job this year. Excellent job honestly.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
And NONE of these WR's are alpha's.

Dez, T.O. Michael Irvin... they would never let a TE get more targets in a game. Especially if they are losing. The problem with this "sharing is caring" mentality, is you don't really establish roles. They gave up a number 1 draft pick, then gave $100 million dollars to Cooper to stay. The passing game should revolve around getting him the ball every week. Ya'll complained when he got covid and didn't play, but what difference does it make, if they offense isn't gear toward getting you the ball anyway?

This makes no sense to me. He finally voiced his opinion, but it shouldn't even come to that. Dak should be calling plays to set him up. And not those bullshyt screens and button hooks.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I saw Tyron Smith struggle against the same dude you talkin bout with Schultz.. I dont get the harshness. Schultz has done a good job this year. Excellent job honestly.

His blocking has gotten progressively worse. has 3 starting WR's that were either picked in the first or 2nd round. The TE shouldn't get that many targets. Jarwin, wasn't even getting that many. The fact that Schulz gets as many targets as he does speaks to how bad this offense is.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Dez, T.O. Michael Irvin... they would never let a TE get more targets in a game. Especially if they are losing. The problem with this "sharing is caring" mentality, is you don't really establish roles. They gave up a number 1 draft pick, then gave $100 million dollars to Cooper to stay. The passing game should revolve around getting him the ball every week. Ya'll complained when he got covid and didn't play, but what difference does it make, if they offense isn't gear toward getting you the ball anyway?

This makes no sense to me. He finally voiced his opinion, but it shouldn't even come to that. Dak should be calling plays to set him up. And not those bullshyt screens and button hooks.

Written never out targeted Dez? Come on breh.

Amari is what he is. He’s a key component when he’s all there mentally and physically. But the nikka slow mentally, he got Aspergers or some shyt, and he doesn’t always seem to be all there physically.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Naw bro what we're witnessing now is worse. He didn't play like this in TB. He wasn't great vs the Chargers, but he was better than this. He didn't look this uncomfortable and confused earlier in the season or last year or the year before. The collapse we are witnessing since the Denver game is something completely different. Remember at that time I was pointing out how he even sounded different in press conferences. Something strange is going on bro. I know you've always said Dak is trash, but you have to admit this last 2 months is the worst he's played in his career. Before he would just miss big boy passes. Now he's so erratic and hesitant he's missing on comebacks and passes to the flat.

I've never seen a player inexplicably fall off like this in the middle of the season.
I would subscribe to this more if the Atlanta and The game last week’s performance didnt happen

A QB in a rut doesnt randomly have a game at the level he played in those games.

Dak’s splits vs Zone Defense have been bad for his entire career.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll be back in here tomorrow…..

Aftwr every game we lose it’s hell in here…..

Every game they’ve lost, minus the Denver game, has been winnable and they shoot themselves in the foot….penalties, missed kicks by Greg (he needs to go), lack of a running game, and a meh play by Dak is killing us….
sky be falling in here after losses forreal.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak is treadmill. He’s what the Atlanta Hawks and Toronto Raptors were for a decade in the NBA, but in QB form. Like Blue said, he’s Alex Smith. Jake Delhomme with melanin.

If we offered Chicago a 1st and Dak for Fields, they would hang up laughing.

We’re going to win a bunch of division titles and lose to good teams for the next several years. This dude ain’t bout shyt. Take what the defense gives you, check it down nonstop, turn it up in the 4th when it’s too little too late, and then give formulaic, empty answers in the presser.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I do agree with this. Dak needs to get the wrs more involved. But I'll wait for wild card weekend

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is treadmill. He’s what the Atlanta Hawks and Toronto Raptors were for a decade in the NBA, but in QB form. Like Blue said, he’s Alex Smith. Jake Delhomme with melanin.

If we offered Chicago a 1st and Dak for Fields, they would hang up laughing.

We’re going to win a bunch of division titles and lose to good teams for the next several years. This dude ain’t bout shyt. Take what the defense gives you, check it down nonstop, turn it up in the 4th when it’s too little too late, and then give formulaic, empty answers in the presser.
Yea I'ma let yell cook tonight lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I would subscribe to this more if the Atlanta and The game last week’s performance didnt happen

A QB in a rut doesnt randomly have a game at the level he played in those games.

Dak’s splits vs Zone Defense have been bad for his entire career.

A broken clock is right twice per day.

Dak tends to play well, when all the momentum has swung to their side. He's put up those type of performances in losing seasons.

I don't need Dak to put up 300+ yards and 4 TD's a game. I need him to make the right throw, call the right play, make the right decision, they keeps a drive alive. I need him to tell his tight end to start blocking or the only time he's going to see the ball thrown to him, is during pregame warm ups. I need him to get into his offensive lines faces and tell them to stop fukking holding. He's slowly losing respect this year, especially from players on defense. He's the ONLY player that can't be pulled for fukking up. He got his money. he got the years he wanted. His backup became his QB coach, and now designs and calls the plays. You got weapons. He has no excuses at this point.