Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You think we would have won the game if our 15 million dollar running back could average even 2 yards a carry :laff:

Cause you know...he didn't even average 2 yards a carry:laff:

But at least you know the Jeopardy answer to "this running back made 15 million dollars a season but couldn't get 2 yards per carry against the Arizona Cardinals backups":laff:

We supposed to blame the guy who threw 3 touchdowns passes and NOT the guy who if you gave him the ball 5 times you wouldn't even get a 1st down :laff:

A part of me thinks there is no way Zeke could possibly get an worse but I have legit been wrong about that for 7 straight weeks :laff:

By the time the playoffs start he won't even be averaging a yard a carry :laff:

Zeke rushing stats for the game look like an nba teams freethrow attempts at halftime :laff:

:dead:

Struggle Cuts 9 for 16.. that's what Bron FG attempts gonna be tonight

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine blaming a runningback over the player that touches the ball on every snap that turned it over in the 4th in a one score game :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I guess it was Zeke fault that Fraudscott fumble the ball or is too much of a coward to test 3rd string cornerbacks in one-on-one matchups with his Pro Bowl level receivers. :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I remember when I thought Kyler would take @*DalMem* and A&M to the title game one day :wow:

I remember Charlie turning down Kyler when he wanted to transfer there :mjtf:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Remember the Denver game? We went for it on 4th early and Wilson was wide open. Dak threw the pass too low and it was batted down at the line.

How may fukking times does this dude need to throw helmet-grazing fastballs at his targets before he says "Hey, these are getting batted down!"

Maybe by year 9 we can expect this dude to have some touch on throws or try and find different throwing angles or windows.

@BlueHeffner how does this dude have stans? shyt is legit baffling

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The scary part is Kliff with a K is a terrible coach. He not doing anything but watching Kyler make plays outside the pocket every game.

This got to be the first game I seen from him where they actually had some sort of offensive scheme...

And let me reiterate...Green Bay let McCarthy go and they've gone to two NFC championship games since then...
He deserves credit. They caught us flat-footed on special teams a couple of times which cost us dearly.

They consistently picked on an obvious weakness (Almond Brown).

At the end of the game, they brought out a new look with the zone read and read option. We didn't look ready for that.

Also, his team played with more intensity.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Also, why does this moron Kellen Moore still think it's a good idea to have Dalton Schutlz be the blocker on above average edge players on crucial downs?

How many fukking times do we have to see our RB or QB get lit up because Schultz can't engage a toddler at the line for .25 seconds

My guy @*DalMem* said they can overcome Schultz blocking if Dak would just throw quicker :pachaha: He might be Schultz agent or sumn