Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Our "slob" of a coach was completely dominated by KK today.

The scary part is Kliff with a K is a terrible coach. He not doing anything but watching Kyler make plays outside the pocket every game.

This got to be the first game I seen from him where they actually had some sort of offensive scheme...

And let me reiterate...Green Bay let McCarthy go and they've gone to two NFC championship games since then...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yall need to relax. Your defense still good enough to make noise in the 'offs.

MM and company just gotta get the offense together and anything can happen

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nope, if Dak get the ball out on time and accurate. The blocker would have a better chance to execute the block.

Sorry to break it down to you Stanley. :mjlol:

"The blocker would have had a better chance to execute the block" :russ:

Just say you don't know understand what you're watching and keep it movin :gucci:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I want to defend this team brehs. I want to argue with dumb mf's on twitter who say we only beat bottom feeders. I want the coaching staff to come out prepared to the point where we have to worry about the assistants and coordinators getting hired away. I can't express how damn tired i am of sticking up for Dak when the team folds in all 3 phases.

But after shyt like this:hubie:

They deserve all the heat:hubie:

Dak should have to answer for the shytty accuracy:hubie:

Diggs gets picked on too much to be dpoy:hubie:

Nobody is hiring Kellen:hubie:

And McCarthy is 2 years into a Danny Ocean-esque long con:hubie:

Jerry fell for the okey-doke, so at this point he doesn't deserve to see another SB:hubie:

And Greg Zeurlien should be unemployed and fukking homeless:hubie:

Not answering for these nikkas this week:hubie::hubie::hubie::hubie::hubie:

Diggs is a fraud , if he isn’t getting picks he’s getting burnt for big yards or a TD :yeshrug: He’s on a rookie deal luckily so it would be great to see us try to go after a nice lockdown CB to compliment Diggs

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should sit everyone next week. And we should sign AB. I don't care if he's crazy. We could use him in the playoffs.

We don't have a QB that would throw down the field until the 4th qtr anyway

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Missed chip shot field goal.

Weren't ready for a fake punt.

Soft zone defense at the end of the half conceded a field goal to them.

Gregory's retarded ass getting an offside, gave them another play to score a TD instead of kick a field goal.

Wasted a timeout b/c you weren't prepared for the possible 2 pt conversion.

Delay of game on our 2 pt conversion.

Dak's fumble gave them 3 pts.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cowboys aren't a playoff team. They still getting out coached. Makes no sense that we play teams with significant players missing on defense and offense but we not testing their corners or Dline can't get a step on 2nd or 3rd string nikkaz.

You can blame Dak Ol' Coward bytchass for not attacking 3rd string corners. :unimpressed:

@Buggsy Mogues will Stanley it up and start making excuses. :unimpressed:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Diggs is a fraud , if he isn’t getting picks he’s getting burnt for big yards or a TD :yeshrug: He’s on a rookie deal luckily so it would be great to see us try to go after a nice lockdown CB to compliment Diggs

We have one. Once they put him in the game in the 3rd quarter, Arizona didn't do shyt

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lol the usual suspects deflecting to everybody else but the QB :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

You think we would have won the game if our 15 million dollar running back could average even 2 yards a carry :laff:

Cause you know...he didn't even average 2 yards a carry:laff:

But at least you know the Jeopardy answer to "this running back made 15 million dollars a season but couldn't get 2 yards per carry against the Arizona Cardinals backups":laff:

We supposed to blame the guy who threw 3 touchdowns passes and NOT the guy who if you gave him the ball 5 times you wouldn't even get a 1st down :laff:

A part of me thinks there is no way Zeke could possibly get an worse but I have legit been wrong about that for 7 straight weeks :laff:

By the time the playoffs start he won't even be averaging a yard a carry :laff:

Zeke rushing stats for the game look like an nba teams freethrow attempts at halftime :laff:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You can blame Dak Ol' Coward bytchass for not attacking 3rd string corners. :unimpressed:

@Buggsy Mogues will Stanley it up and start making excuses. :unimpressed:

Dak had a bad 1st half, he had a great 2nd half. He did enough to win or at least get us to OT if our kicker could make a FG.

I can admit he should have played better today.

Can you admit our OL is washed? That struggle cuts is the most overpaid player in the league? That our coach is a moron? Or that our pass rush didn't show up today?

:jbhmm:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You think we would have won the game if our 15 million dollar running back could average even 2 yards a carry :laff:

Cause you know...he didn't even average 2 yards a carry:laff:

But at least you know the Jeopardy answer to "this running back made 15 million dollars a season but couldn't get 2 yards per carry against the Arizona Cardinals backups":laff:

We supposed to blame the guy who threw 3 touchdowns passes and NOT the guy who if you gave him the ball 5 times you wouldn't even get a 1st down :laff:

A part of me thinks there is no way Zeke could possibly get an worse but I have legit been wrong about that for 7 straight weeks :laff:

By the time the playoffs start he won't even be averaging a yard a carry :laff:

Zeke rushing stats for the game look like an nba teams freethrow attempts at halftime :laff:
Imagine blaming a runningback over the player that touches the ball on every snap that turned it over in the 4th in a one score game :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: