Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Most of the players are blaming the refs in their post game conferences:snoop: Just no comment that shyt and admit ya'll weren't prepared and got outplayed

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Most of the players are blaming the refs in their post game conferences:snoop: Just no comment that shyt and admit ya'll weren't prepared and got outplayed

The game was called fairly overall. We got some bad calls in the 1st half but they evened out.. team is acting bytchmade if they complaining

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The game was called fairly overall. We got some bad calls in the 1st half but they evened out.. team is acting bytchmade if they complaining
You have to admit tho, the fact that they didnt rule it a fumble on the field knowing it would be auto-reviewed, was some BS

But yea im not blaming this shyt on the refs

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

These boys acting like bums then. If y’all didn’t get faked out on a 4th down and the bum kicker does his job maybe we don’t lose. This L feels like the way we will lose a playoff game this season :damn:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerruh needs to step in and sign AB. Don't care if McCarthy doesn't like it. We got a shot at a SUPER BOWL. Go all in.

AB won't cost us any money. Just sign him.

Why?

It's not like Fraudscott can give him the ball.

Fraudscott is going to make AB committ that once he play with him for one game. :pachaha:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You showed me one play. :mjlol:

Schultz is asked to block in space on the majority of our screen plays breh, watch the games -- otherwise I dunno what to tell you. or why you are so obsessed with trying to turn this into another deranged Dak argument when all I did was make an observation about our team not executing screen plays well :gucci: