Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You said why are they the worst screen team in the league. Meaning it has been a problem all season. :comeon: Not just that one play Stanley.

Yes, because that Wilson play was a microcosm of almost every screen we've run this year. The only successful screen I can remember us running is the one to Lamb against the Saints. Most of them get blown up due to poor blocking. Again what part of this is confusing you??

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly with the new bye week rule, u aint missing much as the 4th seed. U either travel to AZ or TB which are good football weather places.

Top seed plays the bottom seed. If Dallas wins, they go to Lambeau

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
I want to defend this team brehs. I want to argue with dumb mf's on twitter who say we only beat bottom feeders. I want the coaching staff to come out prepared to the point where we have to worry about the assistants and coordinators getting hired away. I can't express how damn tired i am of sticking up for Dak when the team folds in all 3 phases.

But after shyt like this:hubie:

They deserve all the heat:hubie:

Dak should have to answer for the shytty accuracy:hubie:

Diggs gets picked on too much to be dpoy:hubie:

Nobody is hiring Kellen:hubie:

And McCarthy is 2 years into a Danny Ocean-esque long con:hubie:

Jerry fell for the okey-doke, so at this point he doesn't deserve to see another SB:hubie:

And Greg Zeurlien should be unemployed and fukking homeless:hubie:

Not answering for these nikkas this week:hubie::hubie::hubie::hubie::hubie:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
9 carries for 16 yards by Mr "more explosive than I've been all year" :mjlol:

I was giving him 2 yards a carry...I was being generous :mjlol:

Tyler Trashasssiaz, Connor Trashlliams, and Etrashkiel Trashlliot can't get off this team fast enough:mjlol:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should sit everyone next week. And we should sign AB. I don't care if he's crazy. We could use him in the playoffs.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should change the rule tho if you're out of timeouts you can still challenge but if you don't get it then it's a 15 yard penalty

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, because that Wilson play was a microcosm of almost every screen we've run this year. The only successful screen I can remember us running is the one to Lamb against the Saints. Most of them get blown up due to poor blocking. Again what part of this is confusing you??

Nope, if Dak get the ball out on time and accurate. The blocker would have a better chance to execute the block.

Sorry to break it down to you Stanley. :mjlol: