Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Imagine blaming a runningback over the player that touches the ball on every snap that turned it over in the 4th in a one score game :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Imagine blaming a quarterback who threw 3 touchdowns instead of a running back who's yard per carry looked like somebody divided it by pi :laff:

16 yards...for the whole game...

As bad as Dak was he still somehow ended up with more rushing yards than the guy we paying 15 million dollars to actually rush the ball :laff:

If I'm Dak I'm telling Zeke I need some of his salary this week, since he did a better job of being a running back today than mr "i'm the most explosive I been all year":laff:

1.8 is the answer to a math question :laff:
1.8 is what you have left over after using 8 gallons of something :laff:
1.8 is how much a malnourished baby hamster weights :laff:
1.8 is how many miles you can be from your host and comfortably hold a shyt before getting home:laff:
1.8 IS NOT how much your running back should average per carry in a football game :laff:

16 is how old you might be when you lose your virginity :laff:
16 is how much change you get back if you use a 50 dollar bill at olive garden:laff:
16 is how many hot wings you might get in an extra large order:laff:

16 is how old I was when I got a hardship drivers license :laff:

16 is how many up downs I do in a set when I work out

16 IS NOT how many yards your 15 million dollar running back is supposed to rush for in a game :laff:

I aint never seen no shyt like this...we legit paying this dude a million dollars a yard:laff:

I seen running backs today get 16 yards ON ONE PLAY :laff:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guy @*DalMem* said they can overcome Schultz blocking if Dak would just throw quicker :pachaha: He might be Schultz agent or sumn

You're just making shyt up now. :mjlol:

What does a tight end blocking an edge rusher on a "Non-Screen" play have to do with a QB making late throws on a "Screen" play? :mjlol:

You going out sad breh. :picard:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You're just making shyt up now. :mjlol:

What does a tight end blocking an edge rusher on a "Non-Screen" play have to do with a QB making late throws on a "Screen" play? :mjlol:

You going out sad breh. :picard:

Because Schultz is the one always blocking on those screens and getting lit up like he does every time he's asked to block :gucci: