Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Ill believe in this team if we go out there and blow out Arizona :unimpressed:

If not, im preparing for another Divisional Round loss :unimpressed:
Right now Divisional Rd appearance is my floor expectation for the postseason regardless of what happens in these final two regular-season games. I wholeheartedly believe we'll win the Wild Card game. I need to see what we do versus Arizona before I start lifting my expectations for a conference championship game appearance. Arizona is great on the road, if we eat the cheese we could definitely lose this week. I'm with you, I want to see how they play versus a quality playoff caliber opponent.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I’m so happy Tank came back playing the way he is. Truthfully he hasn’t had a single player that could push him in years and he’s lined up next to the Tyrone Crawford’s of the league way too long.

Bro got like 2 sacks, 2 FF, pick 6, hit the qb on Jordan Lewis pick. What he’s doing is beastly and you still got Parsons and Gregory causing havoc too. I’m ready for Parsons to get back to making plays at the LB position cause nobody else on roster will.

If not now when? Or whatever fuc dtown be saying

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Shouldn’t Parsons be a lock for DPOY…

His main competition is Watt and they shouldn’t give it to Watt due to his team not making the playoffs…
As much as they have talked about it the past few weeks i think it would be a shock if anyone but him didn't get it

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I’m in the minority or might be flying solo but LVE still got it. He really do be playing like he’s afraid of getting hurt again. I get it, he came back from injury just to get hurt again. He’s played like his training camp quote “you gotta know when it’s your play to make” but he’s flashed at times this season. You don’t forget what makes you an all pro, that’s just him pulling back

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m in the minority or might be flying solo but LVE still got it. He really do be playing like he’s afraid of getting hurt again. I get it, he came back from injury just to get hurt again. He’s played like his training camp quote “you gotta know when it’s your play to make” but he’s flashed at times this season. You don’t forget what makes you an all pro, that’s just him pulling back

Yea I can see him going full gear in the playoffs to be honest. And watch Kazee come in the clutch too.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s goin to get paid by some stupid squad. You play for the star, and somebody goin pay you like one.

I’ve seen JAGs from the proevious cowboy squads leave and get the bag.
Keith Burns, even Awuzie.

the worst had to be Jacques Reeves. Dude was the worst corner ever in a cowboys ever I had seen up to that point. No way I thought he was worth more than the league minimum. He got 20 million. Dude was making more than Terence Newman when he signed that contract.

Link or Neg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Anything less than a conference title game appearance is a disappointment.

If we get the 1 seed and lose the very first game, it will be embarrassing and pathetic.

If we get seed 2-4 and lose the very first game, it will be embarrassing and pathetic.

If we get seed 2-4, win wildcard round, and lose in divisional round, it will be just like 14 and 18 and I’ll be straight :martin: until the draft.

I’m sick of settling for “we had a surprisingly successful year! Next year is our year!” and you brehs should be, too.

As the infamous philosopher Sir Reppin of Town Dallas, the 214th of his name once posed, If Not Now, Then When? :jbhmm:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Anything less than a conference title game appearance is a disappointment.

If we get the 1 seed and lose the very first game, it will be embarrassing and pathetic.

If we get seed 2-4 and lose the very first game, it will be embarrassing and pathetic.

If we get seed 2-4, win wildcard round, and lose in divisional round, it will be just like 14 and 18 and I’ll be straight :martin: until the draft.

I’m sick of settling for “we had a surprisingly successful year! Next year is our year!” and you brehs should be, too.

As the infamous philosopher Sir Reppin of Town Dallas, the 214th of his name once posed, If Not Now, Then When? :jbhmm:

This is on point and I'll add to this by saying this is THE most complete team we've had since 91-92. That year we had the #1 Defense to go with the up and coming triplets. Nobody expected a SB especially with the 9ers in the way and the thought was that making it to the NFC Championship game was a very productive season.... We obliterated expectations once Alvin Harper caught that slant and then destroyed the Bills.

2021 seems very similar except the Defense is young and we are established on Offense. There is NO excuse to lose a 1st round home game or a second round game vs the likes of the Rams or Cards. To be honest Dtownreppin is on on point with his phrase "if not now then when". How much better do we need it to make a SB run? The stars have aligned, we are 99% healthy, coaching from all ends is encouraging, the team is relatively young and cohesive. We have leaders like DLAW and DAK who've been here and no the importance of every game and to NOT take this opportunity for granted.

I think this is the year brehs

:blessed: