Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:gucci:Push him? He’s been the highest paid defensive player in the team for three years. It’s should be the other way around. He should Be the one pushing other ppl to be great. He shouldn’t need a push or motivation. We pay him based on our expectations of him having high productivity.

And let’s not act like he didn’t play with Bobby Quinn in a career year.
Push-motivate-whatever the word - he’s been lined up with bums in the trenches. You can always see his motor but ion think he’s been incentivized to empty the tank for this team/these defenses - word to Xavier Woods

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Tier 1 :
Gregory
Kearse

Tier 2:
Schultz
Hooker
Armstrong

Tier 3:
Gallup
Watkins
Urban

Bye bye:
Kazee
Neal
LVE
C-Will

A full season of Gregory gives you how many sacks you think?

I want to keep Gregory but moreso cause I feel like he’s our project not that he’s irreplaceable.

I wanna keep:

Kearse
Hooker
C-Will (LG)

I think we’ve had ass safeties for so long I want everybody back. Kazee gets the short end of the stick but once a point of time we were running Jeff Health out there and people defended him lol

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
A full season of Gregory gives you how many sacks you think?

I want to keep Gregory but moreso cause I feel like he’s our project not that he’s irreplaceable.

I wanna keep:

Kearse
Hooker
C-Will (LG)

I think we’ve had ass safeties for so long I want everybody back. Kazee gets the short end of the stick but once a point of time we were running Jeff Health out there and people defended him lol
Gregory is probably a 12 sack guy when playing a full season. But he's also a guy that's going to force fumbles and cause deflections. He turns 30 next year but his body is probably that of a 27 or 28 year old because of all the suspensions. I hope he takes 15M/yr and counts his blessings.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Connor Williams looking like a top priority. His value increase(imo) once he got benched and the offense instantly fell apart.

Im goin receive some criticism for this but I’m thinking about trading or releasing Tyron. Maybe Steele is ready to take over that spot.

I’d resign Kearse. He seems to fit Quinn’s system really well.

If I have to choose between Gallup and Schultz , I’m leaning towards Gallup. We still have Jarwin and Sprinkle.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Basham is JAG
He is but he brings something off the field with his personality and friendship with Gregory.

I'm going to emphasize team chemistry in FA. We need to keep these good vibes going. Some of the swagger I'm seeing from these boys is reminding me of those Seattle teams. The thing is tho, those Seahawk teams stayed together for 5-6 years.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I would take Gregory alone and let everybody else walk if it came to that :yeshrug:

A pass rush trio of 11, Tank, and Ugly Baby makes us a SB contender for the next few years. Legit elite, top 5 pass rush type of unit.

Just have to draft and develop well to give support in the 2nd and 3rd levels behind them.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yall shook of Arod when we have the Lion. SMH. We have a defense now. If the oline let's us run the ball even at a decent clip we will beat GB. Now if we rush for 2.5 ypc it get a lil iffy

Arod destroyed the Rams and Donald so the cub you preferring to on ya squad aint nothing but a speed bump on his way to his 2nd ring.:wow:

Trust Dak and MM in the playoffs brehs :skip: