Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the people who say LVE don't fit in you can REALLY see it in this video :mjlol:

Dude out here acting like a second grader on the 1st day of school in a new city :mjlol:

Probably thinking about that league minimum contract he going to get from detriot next year :mjlol:
He’s goin to get paid by some stupid squad. You play for the star, and somebody goin pay you like one.

I’ve seen JAGs from the proevious cowboy squads leave and get the bag.
Keith Burns, even Awuzie.

the worst had to be Jacques Reeves. Dude was the worst corner ever in a cowboys ever I had seen up to that point. No way I thought he was worth more than the league minimum. He got 20 million. Dude was making more than Terence Newman when he signed that contract.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For all the people who say LVE don't fit in you can REALLY see it in this video :mjlol:

Dude out here acting like a second grader on the 1st day of school in a new city :mjlol:

Probably thinking about that league minimum contract he going to get from detriot next year :mjlol:

it doesn’t help that he’s like the only white player on defense. :jbhmm: I think.

there’s a lot of goons on that defense as well. Different backgrounds and cultures.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it doesn’t help that he’s like the only white player on defense. :jbhmm: I think.

there’s a lot of goons on that defense as well. Different backgrounds and cultures.
That don’t mean nothin. Half them fools got a white wife. I think he jsut aware his future isn’t as bright as it used to be and he knows it’s probably not with Dallas.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
whos babyface :ohhh:

Talking about Neal?

But I don't think your whole defense can be dogs. Let lve live. We need balance. The problem in the past was there was no Dawgs. Now we got 5+

Who the fukk is babayface?

I’m in my 30’s now., I can’t keep up with all these nicknames :francis:

Think they talking about Amari….

Babyface = Keanu. I guess I'm the only one who thinks he favors that nikka. :russ::yeshrug:

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think about it, LVE is off. Dude wearing those 1970’s nfl pads for a linebacker like half the barbarian tackles ain’t banned in The league. A couple of times when I’m watching the game with some folks they always asked about dude and I assume it’s because of the padding.

I’ll never forgot one dude said to me that nigguh paddle up like he bout to bring the pain and gave me a :mjlit:.

I hit him with the :gucci:. I can’t remember
a time when he had a violent hit. Even Keanu had Heinikee thinking about instant retirement last game.. I told that fool that LVE a tag alone tackler. The padding really is for his own protection.

Him And Jaylon probably got together one night to figure out how they goin finesse the cowboys and protect themselves like Redd, Smoke, Smokey were figuring out how to protect jewelry from Debo.

*July 1st hits*
Jaylon: :lupe: oh shyt here come training camp and the season. What we goin do
XWoods: What’s coming
Jaylon: nigguh the season!!:damn:

LVE: man I’m just get tuck some extra padding in. They won’t even see the difference

Jaylon: man I’m bob n weave all season around them ball carriers

XWoods: man I got mine control over Marinelli. He be yelling pursue the ball all the time:youngsabo:I’ll make a play every once in a while , and once he off my back, I be back on that bullshyt again:sas1:Can’t go hard every play:sas2: