Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amari Cooper having the audacity to call out the offense when his dumbass missed two games during a crucial stretch of the season and is a huge reason why the offense was stagnant to begin with

Can’t even be a WR3 in cold weather. Get benched during a do-or-die Week 17 game in Philly brehs

If he no-shows in the playoffs, just cut this piece of shyt and be done with him. For as much flak as TO and Dez caught for being “problems” or “cancers”, Amari has them beat in terms of stupidity and doesn’t produce nearly as much. More of a headache than Dez ever was

If there’s anybody on the team I never want to hear from, it’s this retard. We’re likely going to miss out on the Bye because he was busy doing his research and finding things to complain about
His teammates ain't tripping on him. You putting way too much energy into this sir

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
His teammates ain't tripping on him. You putting way too much energy into this sir
His teammates are busy trying to win games while he’s either out or catching 2 passes for 28 yards.

This season thread is almost 700 pages. By your rationale, we’re all putting way too much energy into this

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His teammates are busy trying to win games while he’s either out or catching 2 passes for 28 yards.

This season thread is almost 700 pages. By your rationale, we’re all putting way too much energy into this
You actually seem angry at him when his teammates aren't is what I'm saying. It actually seems like they love him tbh but ima let you cook.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You actually seem angry at him when his teammates aren't is what I'm saying. It actually seems like they love him tbh but ima let you cook.
I bet Dak’s teammates aren’t mad at him when he slumps for 2 months

I bet McGovern, Biadisz, and Williams’ teammates don’t throw tantrums when they can’t block for shyt

I bet nobody is stepping to Zeke for declining the last few years

I bet nobody says anything to LVE for being slow and useless

I bet none of the players question McCarthy for his game or clock management

What’s your point? Should we only discuss things in here that Dallas Cowboys players and coaches send memos out on for the fans to discuss?

:leostare:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet Dak’s teammates aren’t mad at him when he slumps for 2 months

I bet McGovern, Biadisz, and Williams’ teammates don’t throw tantrums when they can’t block for shyt

I bet nobody is stepping to Zeke for declining the last few years

I bet nobody says anything to LVE for being slow and useless

I bet none of the players question McCarthy for his game or clock management

What’s your point? Should we only discuss things in here that Dallas Cowboys players and coaches send memos out on for the fans to discuss?

:leostare:
Lol you got it fam.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lol you got it fam.
There’s 5+ posts on every page in this thread about brehs being frustrated at a player or coach who is most likely loved within the organization.

I’m really not understanding your Amari Policing here

“His teammates ain’t tripping on him, idk why you are” is something I’ve never seen you say in regards to all the complaining in here about dozens of other players. Why Amari now?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s 5+ posts on every page in this thread about brehs being frustrated at a player or coach who is most likely loved within the organization.

I’m really not understanding your Amari Policing here

“His teammates ain’t tripping on him, idk why you are” is something I’ve never seen you say in regards to all the complaining in here about dozens of other players. Why Amari now?
It's in the past bruh. I ain't worried about what that man did 4 weeks ago. :yeshrug: