Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I see your point but your selling quite a few players short...namely

Gallup- He produced and will get the bag from some team this off-season
Shultz- See above....and he can block better than Jarwin. Best ability is availability.
Armstrong- He's a starter on at least 50% of NFL teams
Donovan Wilson- When in the starting lineup he's a TO machine and brings the wood. Injuries robbed him this year.
Trysten Hill- He has potential and can be a force. Book is still out on him.

I'm not even gonna discuss Ceddy, or the Connors because your way off base

This list looks like you hate Garrett which is understandable but do realize Will McClay, Stephen Jones and Jerry hold the cards on draft day....not McCarthy or The Clapper.

Do you know how many teams wish they had a draft class like this the last 4 years?....

Gallup was drafted to replace Dez and be the number one. In that regard he hasn’t panned out.

Shultz only got the start when Jarwin got hurt. But it also speaks to coaching because had Garrett be coaching, he would’ve never gotten a shot. And Shultz is a horrible blocker. And so is Jarwin.

Armstrong, I agree but compared to Galimore, which was the better pick?

Tristen Hill was in the dog house his rookie year and has yet to be on the field enough to even get a rating at this point.

Wilson is a big hitting safety, but his coverage skills ass.

Connor Williams got benched this year for McGovern.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:picard:

That sideline lookin different though. Micah really be talking like he ain't a rookie lmao
I think it's pretty unique how the defense/offense interact with each other on this team. That's not normal in the NFL, even for teams with "good" chemistry.

McCarthy got to get some damn due for this man.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gallup was drafted to replace Dez and be the number one. In that regard he hasn’t panned out.

Shultz only got the start when Jarwin got hurt. But it also speaks to coaching because had Garrett be coaching, he would’ve never gotten a shot. And Shultz is a horrible blocker. And so is Jarwin.

Armstrong, I agree but compared to Galimore, which was the better pick?

Tristen Hill was in the dog house his rookie year and has yet to be on the field enough to even get a rating at this point.

Wilson is a big hitting safety, but his coverage skills ass.

Connor Williams got benched this year for McGovern.
Bruh stop lol

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Amari Cooper having the audacity to call out the offense when his dumbass missed two games during a crucial stretch of the season and is a huge reason why the offense was stagnant to begin with

Can’t even be a WR3 in cold weather. Get benched during a do-or-die Week 17 game in Philly brehs

If he no-shows in the playoffs, just cut this piece of shyt and be done with him. For as much flak as TO and Dez caught for being “problems” or “cancers”, Amari has them beat in terms of stupidity and doesn’t produce nearly as much. More of a headache than Dez ever was

If there’s anybody on the team I never want to hear from, it’s this retard. We’re likely going to miss out on the Bye because he was busy doing his research and finding things to complain about

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Amari Cooper having the audacity to call out the offense when his dumbass missed two games during a crucial stretch of the season and is a huge reason why the offense was stagnant to begin with

Can’t even be a WR3 in cold weather. Get benched during a do-or-die Week 17 game in Philly brehs

If he no-shows in the playoffs, just cut this piece of shyt and be done with him. For as much flak as TO and Dez caught for being “problems” or “cancers”, Amari has them beat in terms of stupidity and doesn’t produce nearly as much. More of a headache than Dez ever was

If there’s anybody on the team I never want to hear from, it’s this retard. We’re likely going to miss out on the Bye because he was busy doing his research and finding things to complain about
:picard:

:russ: