Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arod is not gonna give this defense 2-3 turnovers which is gonna put more pressure on the offense to score TDs and not settle for Field Goals
He has a pretty serious toe injury which he re-aggravated Saturday against the Browns. As long as our pass rush makes it’s presence felt we have a good chance to win. There Rush defense has looked horrible recently. Pollard and hopefully Zeke can have a productive game against them. Not afraid of Green Bay, just irritated by them. I want them in The postseason. Don’t matter the location. They’re to this group what San Francisco was to the Aikiman, Emmitt and Irvin.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This about to be a fukking distraction for our team. Especially if this is in season and they are both going to be interviewing for the same damn teams.
once you're two weeks away from black monday, you can start requesting interviews from any team. Monday was the first day and they knew it was coming so I don't think it will be much of a distraction.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Obviously he didnt mention him by name, but he said this regarding who the best CB in the league is right now…

shyt is corny, considering someone like Darius Slay (who is in our division) was giving Trev props on getting 11 picks

#CowboysNation swarmed him in the replies. :picard:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

This dude Micah a wild boy wit the trash talk. He was dumping on Diggs lmao

Extremely lowest of low keys.. I can see how some of those Penn State allegations may have possibly, potentially had some tiny sliver of validity:hubie:

He definitely got an alpha bully mentality about him which is what this team has been sorely lacking. :manny:

But the past is the past :hubie:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Obviously he didnt mention him by name, but he said this regarding who the best CB in the league is right now…

shyt is corny, considering someone like Darius Slay (who is in our division) was giving Trev props on getting 11 picks

I bet what really got Ramsey in his feelings was Prime tweeting about Diggs...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I doubt either of them take this job but it makes sense to interview. That's a bad spot with Jax retaining a lameduck GM that their entire fanbase hates.

Worst job in the NFL right now..

I expect a black coach hire until the pieces in place. Any established white coach knows they would be fired from that place in 4yrs max..

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Worst job in the NFL right now..

I expect a black coach hire until the pieces in place. Any established white coach knows they would be fired from that place in 4yrs max..

I can see Jim Caldwell.. I would hope he holds out for something better because he deserves it but not sure if those offers will come to him unfortunately

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Extremely lowest of low keys.. I can see how some of those Penn State allegations may have possibly, potentially had some tiny sliver of validity:hubie:

He definitely got an alpha bully mentality about him which is what this team has been sorely lacking. :manny:

But the past is the past :hubie:
Lol I said similiar watching him on Jaycee Horns predraft vlog. He extra wit that alpha bravado stuff but like you said, thats what we been askin for on this soft squad

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This about to be a fukking distraction for our team. Especially if this is in season and they are both going to be interviewing for the same damn teams.

I don't see someone like Dan Quinn entertaining the shyt fest that is the Jaguars job. He have the flexibility to be more picky on his next job.