Happy 40th Born Day To The Goat NaSir bin Olu Dara Jones:Weekend long celebration

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
so what yall are really saying is that its Takeover/SuperUgly day right? :mjpls: ......since Jays birthday is Ether day

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
I already got the ether thread typed up and ready to go:shaq:
All I got do is push the post button:banderas:
If my FNM niccas was still around you wouldnt be this brazen...but the god gnobbz took a bullet and shakobe dont post much no mo

I dont even know where Brad Piff at:to:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Is any older rapper better positioned to drop more great-to-classic albums than Nas? Most have fallen off or don't have the budget/clout/connections to create a good new album. Nas has kept his name relevant with a series of dope features, has made connections with dope producers, and lyrically is still potent. He just needs to select the right beats...

Happy birthday to the god
:wow:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Let's take it back to the firm days:wow: After hearing Affirmative Action,I thought this was the next big thing. Too bad Mega left. Nature can spit but it wasn't the same. Dre should've made more beats and they all should've been on more songs at the same time. Canibus and nore:banderas:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=YH9yBGEcMko

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy birthday to the GOAT. This song has inspired me to work, it's inspired me to grind, it's inspired me to better myself.

:to: Dudes music for real changed my life brehs.

GreenPrint

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Wow no thugs mansion or we will survive and black president :wow:
I like the got urself video too:pachaha:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
What made me a fan of Nas is that I can relate to alot of what he was talking about in his songs. As a young black man coming up in America, you can caught in the traps of life. Nas started as a nappy headed drop out from Queensbridge, worlds most notorious project housing complex. But like where he is a now, 40 years, 20 spent being one of the most studied, influential, coveted, copied, loved, hated, but feared rappers to ever breathe on the mic. He's seen it all. The rise and fall of Biggie and Tupac, the shiny suit era, cash money, ruff ryders, g unit, all the mini runs while he just stayed Nas. His music teaches. It's timeless. It's true art. When I started crafting rhymes, I wanted to be as visual, as captivating, as creative, as potent, as wise, as pure, as insightful, as clever as Nas.
I don't care about money, I don't care about business ventures, I don't care about baby mom issues. It's about the raps. The rhymes. The music. The energy. The expression. From the soul. From the gut. And Nas always came correct. He just dope. I wonder if this cat even knows what he means to hip hop.

Nas is the best. Period

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
What made me a fan of Nas is that I can relate to alot of what he was talking about in his songs. As a young black man coming up in America, you can caught in the traps of life. Nas started as a nappy headed drop out from Queensbridge, worlds most notorious project housing complex. But like where he is a now, 40 years, 20 spent being one of the most studied, influential, coveted, copied, loved, hated, but feared rappers to ever breathe on the mic. He's seen it all. The rise and fall of Biggie and Tupac, the shiny suit era, cash money, ruff ryders, g unit, all the mini runs while he just stayed Nas. His music teaches. It's timeless. It's true art. When I started crafting rhymes, I wanted to be as visual, as captivating, as creative, as potent, as wise, as pure, as insightful, as clever as Nas.
I don't care about money, I don't care about business ventures, I don't care about baby mom issues. It's about the raps. The rhymes. The music. The energy. The expression. From the soul. From the gut. And Nas always came correct. He just dope. I wonder if this cat even knows what he means to hip hop.

Nas is the best. Period
Prolific posting:wow:
This is what this thread is all about:to:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy Birthday to the God!

I would love to see Sony and Def Jam get together and bless everyone by putting together a comprehensive box set (6 to 8 discs) with the classics, top album cuts, freestyles, unreleased tracks, soundtracks, extended versions, original remixes, alternates versions, and throw in a few new tracks. Throw in videos, both classic one and rare ones. Include top notch liner notes with interesting NaS facts. Make it limited too.

True legends deserve this treatment so in Hip Hop, no one deserves one more that Nas!