Happy 40th Born Day To The Goat NaSir bin Olu Dara Jones:Weekend long celebration

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
GOATscobar dont even look a day above 28 :wow:

Unlike the shawna knowles who looks like a elderly camel at a zoo :scusthov:
He could pass as Destiny's older brother:wow: That camel you speak of probably scares all the children from the zoo and scares them for life,preventing them from ever making a return trip:huhldup:
I dont post as much as before..cause of work..but if Pac never existed..Nas would be my undisputed GOAT.

salute da gawd
I've been wondering where you've been:heh: Can't go wrong with NaS or pac. Those are my two goats:ahh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nas surpassed biggie as the Goat to me.They were always 1 and 1a but nas consistency can't be denied.No rappers in history compare to nas his bars are sick and he been snappin since the early 90's.I was bumping verbal intercourse the other day,let my nikkas live,it's mine and that outro on carter 4 nas hasn't fallen off at all in 20 years

Last edited:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I remember when takeover came out everyone around me was laughing at me saying NaS is finished,find a new rapper. I kept the faith saying NaS is the comeback kid. nikkas was making Nastradamus and oochie Wally jokes. They was saying stillmatic freestyle was the best he can do beef wise. My faith in da gawd didn't waiver. Then this happened
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=np_ajGU42I0
:blessed: Everyone started bowing down to da gawd and gave me my props for weathering the storm
Stillmatic as a whole ended being a five mic classic:ahh:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=b3ms70RLDsc

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
To me Nas is gonna be a poet that future generations will learn about it school. A gifted lyricist and flawed individual who gave you every facet of his being on record. Thats a rare quality in hip hop and thats something that will stand to the test of time.

As far as a favorite nas song, thats impossible because it changes everyday. Right now I will put undying love, because its a movie on record.

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
The second verse of Stay :wow:

hukhmp.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zoom, from outer space he comes
Blunt in his mouth with his hand on his gun
bytches flappin they gums, do he be clappin and shootin guys
Actor or a movie star, rapper revolutionized
What is his race nation or creed?
Is he arabic, black, latin, asian they read
Magazines say I walked on water, talked to the heavens
Spit at judges, stepped on peasants
But in reality, I just entered your galaxy
September '73

:ahh:

...I was 10 when I first saw It Ain't Hard To Tell on Video Music Box, and I knew instantly Nasir Jones was the GOAT:blessed:

If Illmatic didn't already start the conversation, his second album cemented his GOATNESS

:lawd: