Happy 40th Born Day To The Goat NaSir bin Olu Dara Jones:Weekend long celebration

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
T.I. said NaS can keep his Egyptian raps to himself.
Common said tell these Halftime nikkas it's not 94 anymore and he's gonna takeover like Hova
Snoop in his early versions of NaS and pac's meeting:pachaha:

I know he's cool with snoop and common but I'm not sure about ti:yeshrug:

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rep gets bigger. It must be quite angelic to rise up against the tide of naysayers.

1k7Iq.gif

aa_2001

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T.I. said NaS can keep his Egyptian raps to himself.
Common said tell these Halftime nikkas it's not 94 anymore and he's gonna takeover like Hobart
Snoop in his early versions of NaS and pac's meeting:pachaha:

I know he's cool with snoop and common but I'm not sure about ti:yeshrug:
:dead: at T.I.

I've definitely heard Snoop tell the Nas and Pac story but he said Nas was 100 deep and could've rolled on them :lupe: but Esco instead had a convo with Pac and resolved it :whew:

I remember Common answered Nas when a host on some news show asked who the GOAT was :ohlawd: and the host was on some :whoo: "better than jay z?" and Common gave his argument on why Nas is the best :obama:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:dead: at T.I.

I've definitely heard Snoop tell the Nas and Pac story but he said Nas was 100 deep and could've rolled on them :lupe: but Esco instead had a convo with Pac and resolved it :whew:

I remember Common answered Nas when a host on some news show asked who the GOAT was :ohlawd: and the host was on some :whoo: "better than jay z?" and Common gave his argument on why Nas is the best :obama:

Yeah whatever happened between NaS and Common was real brief they was cool before that. After NaS gave a quick shot back,things got patched up quick.
As for snoop he gave several versions:russ: But his last few versions paint NaS in a good light

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leisure ▻ Bars & Clubs ▻ Club Scene
Hip-hop icon Nas continues his 40th birthday celebration at TAO Nightclub (Photos) Comment0
See also
Club Scene

View 5 photosCamera
Hip-hop Nas continues his 40th birthday celebration at TAO Nightclub (Karl Larson/Powers Imagery)

Chanelle HayesLas Vegas Club Scene Examiner
September 15, 2013
On Saturday, after attending the Mayweather vs. Canelo fight, hip-hop icon Nas continued his weekend long birthday celebration with a post-fight party at TAO Nightclub.

When Nas arrived to the club, he was greeted with a custom graffiti wall of his name displayed over the dance floor and was surprised with a birthday presentation that featured a special showcase from professional b-boy dancers and a cake replica of the Queens Bridge.

The man of the hour got on the mic and encouraged club goers to "live [their] life to the fullest, don't stop and take it all the way." DJ Vice then dropped a medley of Nas' songs including "If I Ruled the World," "Hate Me Now" and "The Don."

Other celebrities spotted include rapper Busta Rhymes who took over a VIP table next to Nas. Busta Rhymes got the entire room to scream "Happy Birthday Nas" before going into his verse from "Scenario" alongside Nas, as well as rapping along to some of his hit songs.

Comedian Dave Chappelle was also spotted taking in the club scene with the birthday boy. Trinidad Jame$ was seen partying at a table with friends as was former NFL star Marcus Stroud and actor Dash Mihok.

TAO Nightclub is the place to see and be seen as it is a frequent nightspot for A-list celebrities. The lavish nightclub features three full-service bars, two main rooms playing a variety of hip-hop and house music, state-of-the-art audio and lighting systems and an outside terrace overlooking the Las Vegas Strip.

Nas_TAO-Birthday-Cake.jpg

Nas-Busta-Rhymes_TAO-Nightclub.jpg

Nas__40th-Birthday_TAO-Nightclub.jpg

TAO Nightclub is located at The Venetian and is open Thursday-Saturday from 10 p.m.-5 a.m. For more information, call 702-388-8588 or visit www.taolasvegas.com.

Last edited: