Happy 40th Born Day To The Goat NaSir bin Olu Dara Jones:Weekend long celebration

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ComplexTV Presents: Nas Birthday Shout-Outs

Believe it or not, God's Son turns 40 today. It's hard to believe that the teenage genius who revolutioned hip-hop with his guest spot on "Live at the Barbeque" is now a grown-ass man with a fellowship at Harvard University in his name. To celebrate the occasion, Complex TV reached out to some of Nas's oldest friends. Check out these heartfelt birthday wishes from G-Wiz, DJ Premier, Marley Marl, Salaam Remi and more. And just in case you missed any of the jewels we dropped during Nas week, here's a quick recap:

http://www.complex.com/tv/music/nas-week-birthday-shoutouts#ooid=52YzFpZTowjZ66owS4Zb25Cbo_Erwq1D

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
G-Wiz, the grandwizard..I thought he was dead :gladbron: gatdamn Marley lost weight like crazy

GreenPrint

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I'm feeling all game's and nas' songs.Hustlers,why you hate the game,Martin Luther king,don't body yaself remix,even make the world go round was alright.
Nas also worked well with cube,snoop,Dre. But a game/nas album would've been crack. Too bad he never worked with kurupt. shyt would've been awkward with the foxy brown/DMX situation though:pachaha:

Also them braveheart nikkas was funny as fukk. One of them nikkas was talking about soul clapping a dipset nikka:dead:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Surviving the times. NaS has been dissed in songs or in interviews by the following people in their PRIME and survived:blessed:
2Pac,biggie,jayz,50 cent,T.I.,Jeezy,camron,beans,snoop,cormega,Beyonce's breath,Common(don't care what he says,that's a diss:pachaha: ) Mobb deep,All of dipset,the entire roc,gunit as a whole.

And he's still the goat:ahh:
The nikka is just unbeatable:wow:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Surviving the times. NaS has been dissed in songs or in interviews by the following people in their PRIME and survived:blessed:
2Pac,biggie,jayz,50 cent,T.I.,Jeezy,camron,beans,snoop,cormega,Beyonce's breath,Common(don't care what he says,that's a diss:pachaha: ) Mobb deep,All of dipset,the entire roc,gunit as a whole.

:huhldup:

:deadmanny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

You forgot the best one: In the mist of his meltdown rants on twitter the other day, Gucci took time out to salute Nas only. Even the Guap knew who the prophet was

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Lets salute da gawd by posting your favorite songs,verses,interviews,or moments. Talk about when you became a fan of his,why you think he's the goat etc and anything else you can think of.
To me he's the goat for the following reasons
Illmatic is the greatest album ever
It Was Written is the most creative album ever
I gave you power is the most creative song ever
He had the greatest debut on wax with his verse on live at the BBQ
Had the greatest diss song ever in Ether
Won the biggest beef in hip hop history over an in his prime jayz
Had the best album in the 90's illmatic,00's stillmatic,and 10's life is good
greatest discography off all-time
Greatest guest appearance on verbal intercourse
Ill be back to answer some of the other questions I asked but for now It Ain't Hard To Tell what NaS Is Like to me:ahh:

I just wrote a paper in my grad school communication class about "I gave you power" the professor really enjoyed it.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Last edited:

aa_2001

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Info? :birdman::violent: