Handsome gang, let's check in. *New tinder account* AMA

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Last time I tried this app I could barely get 20 in 1 week maybe It's coz I had no bio and only one picture. I've since uninstalled coz feels like It's a waste of time, at least for me.
:francis:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Last time I tried this app I could barely get 20 in 1 week maybe It's coz I had no bio and only one picture. I've since uninstalled coz feels like It's a waste of time, at least for me.
:francis:

:comeon: 1 pic no bio is an automatic left

Atleast 4 or 5 pics and a bio include your ig or snap and the thotties will be swiping like crazy​

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1f7d4h.jpg

Credit to this guy, he did actually send the money :salute:

@GrindtooFilthy can confirm its me.. I linked up with him when he came London. He met my girls and we partied up a couple summer nights.. Good Times
London tinder ain’t fair. You got millions of people in a 10 mile radius.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
i need to move back to a major city :sadcam:

injured my leg last year so i had to move back home, im out in the middle of fukking nowhere. Rural Canada :francis: There's literally no one to swipe on in my area :mjcry:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I just started my new job so I have no wardrobe until I get paid. I be in the gym but I dont know how to get a good fitness picture without looking like a weird nikka takin bathroom selfies.

Naaaa man, don't buy new clothes for pics... Through some fits together my guy.. Check ig for what kinda pics get play and become that guy... You def don't need fresh clothes, you just gotta be presentable.

London tinder ain’t fair. You got millions of people in a 10 mile radius.

Don't hate the playa... Hate the game b lol

“Handsome” but still needs tinder to eat? :mjlol: :duck:

Check my post history.. The most numbers I've got in a single day via cold approach is like 25. I can go to a nice club event and get 10+ numbers.. A normal night is a 7 number night.

My friends were killing me earlier because I was preaching for everyone to dead tinder and do the real life shyt (I been off tinder since Feb-ish).

There's 2 things in life I know how to do. Finesse and get women.

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always say, some guys play basketball on a Saturday, some guys collect stamps... I get women.

Its my hobby .

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I just peeped that you can actually see the chick's face, it's not blurred out like on the free version :ohhh: and it's a specific number, not 50+ or whatever it usually says. So you think it's worth it to pay for Gold?

I'd say it is. At least for a month. Start a whole new tinder profile with a burner number for best results.

I dont have the time to be swiping as I'm picky. I pay to see who's feeling me. Select those that fit my standards bush the rest.

It takes the guesswork out of who wants to mess with you.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got back after a four year hiatus. Back then I used to get a bunch of hits. Seems every black woman was swiping right.

This time around it's mad slow. :francis:

If I wasn't' doing well in real life I would be hurt.

So I did a little research cause i'm not a bad looking guy. But I ain't no pretty boy who has women taking off the drawz as soon as they see me type either.

So here is the thing to keep in mind and what I wish I knew before I signed up for that Tinder gold bullshyt .

1) The ration of men to women on Tinder is 78% - 21% in 2019. Back a few years ago, it was like 60-40.

With these kinds of odds even average and below average women are getting hit up like crazy. This means they can afford to be choosy. I had a fat girl cop an attitude with me just this week over a harmless joke.

Leading me to a study I found.

2) A study determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men. :heh: :mjlol:

So the 20% of men that women consider very attractive or who are very photogenic are getting all the love, leaving 80% of men fighting for scraps. :whew:

Better to take the game back to real life.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Update the title saying somebody literally paid to see a picture of you and you’ve got a platinum thread on your hands
THIS :russ::russ:

Sidenote, getting matches depends heavily on what city you're swiping in also. shyt like Indianapolis is dry AF. But when I set my shyt to spots in Africa....:whoo:. Used to do numbers