Handsome gang, let's check in. *New tinder account* AMA

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I want to buy Tinder Gold, but I'm not willing to pay $30 just for women to see me. Really tempting though because I'm in San Diego and can't get shyt:mjcry:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Check my post history.. The most numbers I've got in a single day via cold approach is like 25. I can go to a nice club event and get 10+ numbers.. A normal night is a 7 number night.

My friends were killing me earlier because I was preaching for everyone to dead tinder and do the real life shyt (I been off tinder since Feb-ish).

There's 2 things in life I know how to do. Finesse and get women.

What is your usual approach in casual settings?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is your usual approach in casual settings?
I don't cold approach much anymore.. shyts effective but my games elevated and at the rate of numbers i was getting. In casual settings you can look mega thirsty.

My usual approach is simple 'hey, what's your name... Aww cool I'm wave gang... Where you from... Ahhh shyt local... How old ru, wait hold up, lemme guess (guess a low aww number) What's your star sign? Ohhh you might be trouble... You know what, let me take yur number u seem cool."

Short and effective, never fails. With waiting for choosing signals i think i glt rejected maybe once or twice outta like 30+ girls this summer.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I don't cold approach much anymore.. shyts effective but my games elevated and at the rate of numbers i was getting. In casual settings you can look mega thirsty.

My usual approach is simple 'hey, what's your name... Aww cool I'm wave gang... Where you from... Ahhh shyt local... How old ru, wait hold up, lemme guess (guess a low aww number) What's your star sign? Ohhh you might be trouble... You know what, let me take yur number u seem cool."

Short and effective, never fails. With waiting for choosing signals i think i glt rejected maybe once or twice outta like 30+ girls this summer.

Nice. I have used a similar strategy and it rarely works for me.

But I like how you laid it out at least. Most of these "game and mouthpiece" nikkas on here never say what they actually tell these women.

What about your strategy after getting the number? What do you talk about with them to get to the bedroom?

I think where I usually fail is at texting. The moment I get to texting everything falls apart.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ehh:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice. I have used a similar strategy and it rarely works for me.

But I like how you laid it out at least. Most of these "game and mouthpiece" nikkas on here never say what they actually tell these women.

What about your strategy after getting the number? What do you talk about with them to get to the bedroom?

I think where I usually fail is at texting. The moment I get to texting everything falls apart.
Picked this one tonight... She favours a young thandie Newton.

Chicks just want good energy, attention and to feel wanted but to the point u still make them feel like they gotts qualify. Treat that shyt like ur homie group chat, be playful and direct. Shoot the shyt but make sure she knows what time you're on.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Update:

J92GSvO_d.webp

I probably won't even go, unless she talking straight to the crib talks. I don't do dates.