Handsome gang, let's check in. *New tinder account* AMA

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I just got back after a four year hiatus. Back then I used to get a bunch of hits. Seems every black woman was swiping right.

This time around it's mad slow. :francis:

If I wasn't' doing well in real life I would be hurt.

So I did a little research cause i'm not a bad looking guy. But I ain't no pretty boy who has women taking off the drawz as soon as they see me type either.

So here is the thing to keep in mind and what I wish I knew before I signed up for that Tinder gold bullshyt .

1) The ration of men to women on Tinder is 78% - 21% in 2019. Back a few years ago, it was like 60-40.

With these kinds of odds even average and below average women are getting hit up like crazy. This means they can afford to be choosy. I had a fat girl cop an attitude with me just this week over a harmless joke.

Leading me to a study I found.

2) A study determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men. :heh: :mjlol:

So the 20% of men that women consider very attractive or who are very photogenic are getting all the love, leaving 80% of men fighting for scraps. :whew:

Better to take the game back to real life.
Exactly my thoughts on the topic.

And that's not even to say that you can't find some chicks on there but it's a crapshoot overall trying to stand out from other dudes when these chicks are bombarded with messages.

Might as well approach in real life:yeshrug:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Exactly my thoughts on the topic.

And that's not even to say that you can't find some chicks on there but it's a crapshoot overall trying to stand out from other dudes when these chicks are bombarded with messages.

Might as well approach in real life:yeshrug:

:skip:How bout do both......

Like tinder ain’t no different than meeting a chick in person actually it’s easier.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Handsome gang eating.

I only eat in cities where there ain't to many decent looking black dudes.. In Utah i hit 80 matches in four days.. It changed my life..

In mass. Barely 20 in a over a week
In n.c about 60 in a week but all them girls was looking for marriage.

I deduced that I'm average which is fine.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Handsome gang eating.

I only eat in cities where there ain't to many decent looking black dudes.. In Utah i hit 80 matches in four days.. It changed my life..

In mass. Barely 20 in a over a week
In n.c about 60 in a week but all them girls was looking for marriage.

I deduced that I'm average which is fine.
:russ:I live in NC and this shyt is accurate

Daps
Bruh I Got On Tinder About A Year Ago. I Swiped Conservatively AND Listed My Height At 5'9 And Still Had Like 300 Matches In A Week.

bytches Were Aggressive AF Too. Trynna Initiate The Meetups And Everything

Deleted That shyt But I Was Thinking About Hoppin Back On

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It’s all about the kinda pics you take

Some bruhs just are more photogenic
this this and this

if you can take goodass pics, or goodpics that highlight something bytches might like = good results

When I was doing this a years ago. I took decent pics and got good results. Thought about taking better pics, but it was to much work.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this this and this

if you can take goodass pics, or goodpics that highlight something bytches might like = good results

When I was doing this a years ago. I took decent pics and got good results. Thought about taking better pics, but it was to much work.

location as well, i only use hinge because i only want to see and speak to black women so i have it set as my only preference.

I was in london for 10 days and i had like 281 matches all black women
been on hinge for like a month now in toronto and have 79
when i used tinder like 95% of my matches were white, and the muscle memory sucks so when you do come across the odd blck woman you're so used to swiping left on cacs that you miss em to :to:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, I spend 20 dollars on more useless things, I just needed to confirm a theory.

I've always been intrigued by what makes a person physically attractive and how women/men respond to it. If I was rich I'd link people up to machines to measure things such as heart rate, chemical releases and perception when seeing a more attractive face/figure. I've always asked why would nature make rarer features more attractive/desirable, it seems counter productive.

I'll admit I am somewhat weird but congrats on Wave gang being born hitting the genetic lottery. It's fascinating because It doesn't matter what is in wavegang's bio or his "game" the vast majority of nikkas will not get a quarter of his results regardless of money/status/personality.

The bold is not true my g, i try to tell nikkas all the time, game and personality beats EVERYTHING. Seen good looking nikkas get absolutely no play from chicks cause this one ugly nikka is just commanding the room with his personality. Im far from ugly but my personality is by far a greater women. Woman are always interested when they see me, but when they chat to me for a while and know me they end up going from interested to being sprung.

Doesnt matter how good looking a guy is, if an ugly nikka with game and personality gets time with her, she will find him way more interesting and then its over for that other nikka.

BTW, you suspect regardless of how you play it..

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
2 months ago I tried this tinder shyt, that I hear the world talking about. I had about 115 likes within two days, man most of the girls(115) where wack and squares there's only about 3 or 4 of them that where ok and for some reason these attention seeking autistic bytch's don't reply back even if you matched. What I've come to find out about this app is it's filled with attention seeking narcissistic dogs, most want you to follow them on Instagram or snapchat to increase their online following, they don't know how to speak, their likes are filled with hundreds of thirsty guys(good luck catching their attention with a basic account) seeing your 'like' may take weeks, months or not getting glanced at all and overall these mentally deranged fukks are time wasters. You're better off trying different apps or cold approaching.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 months ago I tried this tinder shyt, that I hear the world talking about. I had about 115 likes within two days, man most of the girls(115) where wack and squares there's only about 3 or 4 of them that where ok and for some reason these attention seeking autistic bytch's don't reply back even if you matched. What I've come to find out about this app is it's filled with attention seeking narcissistic dogs, most want you to follow them on Instagram or snapchat to increase their online following, they don't know how to speak, their likes are filled with hundreds of thirsty guys(good luck catching their attention with a basic account) seeing your 'like' may take weeks, months or not getting glanced at all and overall these mentally deranged fukks are time wasters. You're better off trying different apps or cold approaching.
Real shyt breh, I’m thinking it’s something wrong with me when a chick give me her number but doesn’t even reply back.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Real shyt breh, I’m thinking it’s something wrong with me when a chick give me her number but doesn’t even reply back.

She's either outweighing her options from the queue of guys or she changed her mind suddenly for various reasons, though it's usually stupid ones. I mean there's usually something wrong with us but I see plenty of these chicks dating guys from my perspective looking like shyt.