Handsome Boyz Ent
LDN✈
Live shows
Art galleries
Comedy shows
R&B/Hip-Hop/Soul enthusiasts
Looking for something REAL
INFP

Actually found this in a coli thread.. Damn just realised I need to put my height in there I aint even using cheat codes.

6'4 gang... bald gang too

Also got this as my spotify tune.

nikka we made it (queenzflip voice) :mjlit:

“Looking for something REAL”
:russ::mjlit: Hot damn birds are dumb

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
You on the outskirts?

I’m in Toronto but I’m picky with my swipes

28k0ppj.png
Yea im in northern VA

Yall really eating out here
:mjcry:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got like 30 matches after 6 months and I thought I was eating. This pretty nikka gets over 100 likes after 4 hours. I guess I have to be grateful that I get matches being uglygang
:mjgrin::mjgrin:
I got 76 matches it took me damn near a year, most of them are whales. I actually matched with two very attractive but they never messaged back

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Wait..so if your'e not active on social media bytches don't take you seriously :what:

The fukk kind of thinking is that?? No man should ever be active on social media at the same rate as women..:picard:
By dead fb is after highschool I deleted it and cause I was just gonna jump to IG. Never did though, just use Snapchat

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Im tempted to join tinder but i think I'd only swipe selectively now :patrice:

I don't even get through all the numbers i get from women ive met in person, so adding more will just take too much energy to go through and maintain conversations or meet ups.

I might do it, but will be just swiping right on the exceptional ones i gotta go out of my way just to meet and haven't seen anywhere.

fukk it. Downloaded the app just now

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
fukk yeah its worth it. You just sit back and see who likes you, then go in. Saves a bunch of time. You pretty much gotta be confident going in that you’ll get some likes tho. That investment only works if you already mastered that real world shyt, cuz it’s basically just fishing.

:pachaha: Factorial

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes with alot of matches,

Are you all in top physical condition? I got about 20 pounds to lose and I'm wondering how my face will look.

Far from, I gotta lose like a stone.. Tbh the baddest chick I ever fukked, I met last summer and I was wayyyy outta shape and unhealthy.

The sauce is in you never on you.

As far as online dating you just need swaggy, fashionable pics/clothes and poses. It's a simple formula.

The key is using your super likes to stand out from the crowd.
Na super likes is some simp shyt... Adds no value, put no value on it.. Trust me

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2q3nipe.jpg

Made the account like 4hrs ago. Ain't had the time to holler at anything yet, been too busy on my purpose.

Low key brag thread.

Edit: it's actually at 115 right now

Maybe im :flabbynsick: but does that mean that this white chick liked u 97 times????