Handsome gang, let's check in. *New tinder account* AMA

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Maybe im :flabbynsick: but does that mean that this white chick liked u 97 times????

yeah breh

gn4lHO4.png

us flabby brehs should just stick to plenty of fish

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I might hop back in it. One month paid is enough to build a roster for the rest of the summer lol.

Breh you won’t even need a month, I’ve done the Gold demo twice the last few years. Each time I had to put it down cuz it’s just too much. nikka wasn’t focused at all, texting/talking to broads all day/night, going on 3-4 dates a week, basic pull ups the same amount, spending way too much money and missing money behind waking up late from a long night fukking around with a chick. I can only do it in small doses, and I wasn’t even catching like the OP, I had the number he had after bout a week. So you know it’s serious. You’ll have to put it down breh, it’s for real like that. When trying to just catch Tinder Gold is a super cheap almost free alternative to spending thousands going out. I never really liked clubs or lounges, but I would do it every so often in spurts to build my team back up. Those days are over.

That shyt really comes in handy when you OT tho, I actually would say that low key it’s a must. If you know what you doing you can just pull up somewhere without any real plans. Real shyt it’s a good investment. Not even for just action but for connections also. I pulled up on a chick in Denver I had no intentions of even trying to fukk, but she put me onto to the local shyt. And I never would’ve swiped her, I just knew she chose up off how the Gold is set up and I in turn looked at her profile and was like yeah shorty know the scene.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What type of pictures you got on there OP?
You can be handsome but have shyt pictures and get not many matches
5 pics.. 3 I'm wearing shorts, full body pics, hitting poses. Holiday shyt.

Other 2 are close ups...

One itt.. The other one I'm wearing glasses in a football (soccer) top

All summery pics with fresh fits.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Actually you get unlimited swipes you see who likes you and you are pushed to the front of the line.

Regular tinder after a while you are pushed down as new people sign up
I think you misunderstood... a MALE poster in here offered the OP 20 dollars to post his face in this thread. Won’t be long before he’s requesting private videos. :dame:

xzenothunder

Banned
Daps
I think you misunderstood... a MALE poster in here offered the OP 20 dollars to post his face in this thread. Won’t be long before he’s requesting private videos. :dame:

Yeah bro, I'm totally going to offer him thousands of dollars to fly out from london and become my gay boy toy. /s

Y'all nikkas so uncomfortable with your sexuality it makes me think yall gay high key

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
5 pics.. 3 I'm wearing shorts, full body pics, hitting poses. Holiday shyt.

Other 2 are close ups...

One itt.. The other one I'm wearing glasses in a football (soccer) top

All summery pics with fresh fits.
Damn, I just started my new job so I have no wardrobe until I get paid. I be in the gym but I dont know how to get a good fitness picture without looking like a weird nikka takin bathroom selfies.