Handcuffed Man, In a Patrol Car, shot in the Head...Police say, he shot himself...smh

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
rioting where? see here's the problem rioting for blacks = tearing up your own neighbordhood. as if it isnt hard enough to get nice things in the hood. it will take you 10 years to get that stuff back. and think about it why are you burning up your own hood anyway. your hood didnt do this. people outside of yoru hood did this. if you gotta riot. riot in those areas where these people live. not where you live.

but you wont do that cause they will shoot you on sight.

LOL @ getting so mad you end up ethering yourself....ol' Frank Grimes-ass muthafukkas

"Yo, too many nikkas gettin' killed by police!! We've had ENOUGH!! IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!!" :damn:

*beats up random person*

*steals big screen TV from local store*

*lights random car on fire*

"THERE!! Now the police will stop!!" :damn:

Meanwhile, white people lookin' on like

andrew_drinking_wine.jpg

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
chavis gave baggett a fake name but the report says 'Office Marsh advised me that he found some marijuana on Bowman and that Bowman's real name was Chavis Chacobie Carter':comeon:...the report says an officer found some scales that smelld like weed under the passenger seat where chavis was sittn,,,that is permission to assume it belonged to chavis...
I discovered a plastic bag containing a white powdery granular substance behind the seat near the passenger side...***Masked*** stated the truck belonged to his mother and it was probably sugar or creamer because he said she sometimes brings food.. with her to work. Officer Marsh stated that Carter had several new plastic baggies on his person when searched and that Carter may have been attempting to use the white substance and fake drugs.
...like being a passenger in a car makes you the owner of whatever is under the seat,,,the driver even said the white shyt probably belonged to his momma...the account of the shootn given in the report is brief and vague...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
buncha chumps
we cannot go down like that

if i say, ride...you ride...

i need martyrs

what did he do to one of mine good dudes and homie was not in the wrong. see b leaders, want perfect cases. entire world is imperfect and does not justify injustice.

light him up

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
They'll get a slap on the wrist and everyone will forget about him when the next one happens :manny:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cops are scum, I made threads onit and people defended them

true fukking stories.....

anyone that has had dealigs with police will tell you how foul they are....

from personal experience I can tell you they are the worst, I pray death for anyone that wears that uniform, black white hispanic male and female...

If i saw a policeman on fire I wouldnt spit on him to save his life....

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
true fukking stories.....

anyone that has had dealigs with police will tell you how foul they are....

from personal experience I can tell you they are the worst, I pray death for anyone that wears that uniform, black white hispanic male and female...

If i saw a policeman on fire I wouldnt spit on him to save his life....

I mean, I'm not of any color and don't live in a 'bad' area but I have had very mixed dealings with cops.

I've had some really shytty expiriences, and some that were actually surprisingly anti- the-sterotype.

One time I was sitting in my car talking to a girl with the engine running, listening to some hip hop in front of my own apartment, had a cop pull up behind me with the lights on an grill em for 20 minutes about 'what I was doing' and trying to search my car and shyt.

I've also had a time when I was trying to get a drunk friend in the car at 2 am and a cop pulled up to find out wtf was going on, ran my license, comes back and tells me I have a suspended license from a parking ticket I never paid 2 years ago.

Instead of cuffing me and towing my car, he let me call a friend to come down and drive me home in my car and didn't even give me a ticket.

It takes all types I suppose.

Now THIS instance is shady as fukking shyt to me.