Handcuffed Man, In a Patrol Car, shot in the Head...Police say, he shot himself...smh

LILLAYBADASS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can they think he shot himself? If he was handcuffed and shot himself in the head in the back of the car then where is the gun. Simple as that. Oh wait don't tell me he threw in the gun in the bushes after he shot himself in the head.

:aicmon:

Right !:shaq2:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Damn, black people RETREAT!!:damn:

nah, not yet. Let's just wait till ALL of the evidence comes in. It's still fishy as to how the gun was in there (especially if they claim to have frisked the nikka twice) and how he shot himself while handcuffed. It's still fishy enough to ask questions, but not fishy enough to automatically call for these pigs jobs

Edit: And they're also withholding video that was being recorded AS dude was shot. I'm taking the wait and see approach

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Even if he really did kill himself, the cops are still to blame for not searching him properly and getting the gun. Dude could've killed them or someone else.

No matter how you slice it, those cops should still be in SOME kind of trouble over this

Damn, black people RETREAT!!:damn:

:laugh: I always wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions in incidents like these. I remember when someone posted that video of a nikka bleeding to death after being shot, and he was surrounded by cops aiming at him. At first nikkas in that thread were bytching about cops and calling for their heads on a platter......then it was revealed that dude was suspected of killing a pregnant woman (plus I think it was proven that he fired at the cops first)......after that came out, nikkas in that thread was like

jerryimout.gif

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Guess to make room for shyt people actually care about. You got to understand that cops dont value black people's lives